CaiusxReader for @Malfoytwin

This is the second one-shot request for @Malfoytwin in a series of three-I hope you like it! This will have the same plotline as the Edward story, but with Caius as the father to spice it up. :) :D Now, I shall quit yammering, let's get to the story!

Caius' POV

I never thought that I would be able to have any form of children walking around the palace. But there she was, my pride and joy, running after one of our guards as fast as her three-year-old legs would carry her. How I got lucky enough to adopt Y/D/N, I will never know. I followed behind them, smiling all the while when Y/D/N turned to me and asked, "Daddy, why is Uncle Felix moaning in the corner?"

I stood behind her and saw Felix and one of the women from the front desk whose name I didn't know sucking faces and moaning while their hips slapped together in a steady rhythm. Well, that scarred me for life, and I wasn't as young as my daughter! I quickly covered her eyes and said, "Alright, we're going to go find Mommy and have her explain this to you."

Y/D/N was not having it, which I should've seen coming, given my Y/N. She ripped my hand away, stared at Felix, and asked, "Is this what you and Mommy do when I'm with Uncle Dimitri, Daddy?" I didn't answer and she asked again, "Is it? Or do I have to ask Mommy about this too?"

Sometimes I forget that this kid should not be talking in full sentences and with near-perfect grammar at three years old, but that wasn't the point. The point was I didn't want to answer this question, but she was pushing me to answer. I sighed, ran my fingers through my perfect blond hair, and prayed to whoever was up there watching me that Y/N would come to save me from this.

Y/N's POV

I was talking with Marcus and his mate, Karen when I heard my daughter ask, "Or do I have to ask Mommy about this too?" What would she have to ask me about? I looked to Marcus and Karen, who shrugged their shoulders at my confused face; they didn't know what was going on either, it seemed. We rounded a corner and Y/D/N looked at me and yelled, "Mommy! Daddy won't answer my questions about what Uncle Felix and that woman was doing!"

I looked at Caius, whose normally perfect hair was standing in different directions, and asked, "Is that so? Why don't you go play with Uncle Marcus and Aunt Karen while Daddy and I talk for a little bit, darling?" She didn't move, and I said, "If you do this, then you can help Mommy pick her ballgown for the gala later this week."

That got her moving, which also made Caius smile happily at me. She ran after Marcus and Karen as I made my way to my love, keeping my hands to my side as I did so. He said, "Thank you so much, darling. I was tempted to grab her by her waist and search for you."

I smiled as I tried to get his hair going in the right direction. As I worked my fingers through his hair, I said, "You know? At some point, we'll have to tell her about the birds and the bees, since she's already figuring it out herself at this point." When Caius stopped moving, I giggled and said, "I'll tell her so you don't have to. But you're going to be with me when I tell her. You're not getting out of this easy, Mister."

He nodded, smiled, and said, "On my honor as a brother of the Volturi, I won't leave you hanging when you tell our daughter about sex." I giggled again and met his lips in a passionate kiss. We were so lost in our little world that we didn't hear the little "Get a room" from about four feet behind me. Caius pulled away and saw Y/D/N staring at us as we made out. His eyes flicked back to me and he whispered, "Fuck. This is gonna be fun."

I pecked his lips and said, "And we'll do it together, Caius. Don't worry, we got this." He smiled and we headed toward Y/D/N, Marcus, and Karen. I knew this was going to be interesting and very different, but I also knew that we could do this as long as we had each other's back and got it done sooner rather than later.