Preference 3: He Tells/Shows You Who/What He Is

Preference 3: He tells you who/what he is

Edited by the lovely me! I hope you all like this new version, and more edited parts will be coming to your faces soon! As soon as I'm done with all of the edits to the previous parts, more updates will be coming! I have no clue when they'll be, but keep your eyes peeled for them! Warning, Emmett's and Carlisle's entries are really short because I couldn't think of anything else to add to their previous entries to make them work-I'm so sorry in advance for theirs being short, lovely readers! Now, I'll shut up, and let's get to the preference! Stay awesome, lovely peoples! :) :D

Edward: It was a fine night for being outside until you started walking down an alleyway towards the woods. You heard some guys wolf-whistling behind you and you decided to speed up. They cornered you in a clearing, somehow getting in front of you while you checked behind you for them, and one of them said, "She's a feisty one, Billy."

You growled at them and said, "Don't touch me!" They didn't listen to you; they kept trying to rip your clothes off. When you registered that you'd probably die at the hands of these idiots, a loud 'BANG!' from somewhere almost ten feet away from you reverberated through the trees and your savior barreled down the trail towards you. When he stopped, you realized it was Edwrad Cullen, and he looked really pissed off. The bastards stopped in their tracks when they saw him and you whispered, "I'd run if I were you."

That got them moving, but Edward wasn't having it. He growled at them as they ran and tore after them, throwing them into trees and hurting them just enough to permanently damage them but not kill them. What was he and why did he act like an animal? The only time you'd heard of something behaving like an animal was a vampire, but that couldn't be real. He'd never given off that vibe before, but now he scared the shit out of you. Fear was prevalent in your eyes as you watched Edward calm down. He turned to you when he was sure the threat was gone, saw the fear in your eyes, and his unbeating heart hit the ground; he didn't want to scare you, but he also couldn't keep this from you anymore. He walked over to you, knelt in front of you, and said, "I'm so sorry you had to find out about my secret this way, Y/N. Can you forgive me?"

You couldn't think of an answer due to your voice making a beeline for China. You looked at him, squeaked, and let the blackness swallow you whole. Your last coherent thought was 'Edward was a vampire.'

Jasper: After that initial meeting in the woods, you and Jasper were always somehow together. You didn't know why that was, but you also didn't question it because you liked his company. Jasper made your heart race for some reason, and you always looked forward to seeing him. But one thing sent red flags up when you two hung out, especially when you both had food in front of you. Jasper Hale never ate, and you didn't know why. You swore you'd get to the bottom of it one day, so when the two of you were eating lunch in the school cafeteria, you asked, "Why don't you eat food, Jasper? Is the cafeteria food that bad?"

He shrugged and answered, "Not really, I just don't like some of what they offer."

You cocked an eyebrow at him when he finished talking and stared at you; the cafeteria food wasn't that bad. That and you were normally very hungry when you went into school since you never had breakfast, so anything was good. So, you asked him again, " Do you bring your own lunch to school and eat when I'm done?"

"If I brought my own lunch, animal control and the police would be called," he muttered and you strained to hear him. Jasper noticed you staring at him and he asked, "Did I say something wrong?"

"Are you on a very strict diet that I don't know about?" you countered quickly so you didn't lose your nerve. You didn't know what answer you expected, but you for sure didn't think he'd sigh as if you'd shot him. What wasn't he telling you?!

You studied Jasper as he inhaled and stated, "I'm a vampire."

Time stopped and you didn't know how to speak when he said those words. Nothing would be the same after this, but something told you he wouldn't hurt you. So you held onto that belief as you said, "And I don't know how I know this, but I know you won't hurt me, Jasper."

He smiled wistfully at you and said, "I promise you, Y/N, that I won't let any harm come to you. You have my word." Blushing, you smiled at him and went back to eating your food while he studied you, strangely happy you'd finally learned something about the normally silent boy who'd stolen your heart.

Emmett: You trudged through the woods trying to find your way home after sleepwalking; you made a mental note to force your dad to lock the house up at night. But that wasn't what currently scared you. What really scares you was the fact that you were someplace where innocent girls like you were raped and killed like in a horror movie; maybe watching Nightmare on Elm Street right before bed wasn't a smart idea. When you couldn't see anyone, you broke down in tears and cried. You yelled out into the void, "Is anyone there?! I don't know where I am!" No one answered. Instead, you felt a whoosh of wind around you and Emmett stood in front of you. You'd never seen Emmet run in gym class without a reason to, so something was seriously up; how'd he know where you were? You asked, "A-Are you a vampire, Emmett?"

Emmett's eyes bugged out of his head for a moment at your question, not speaking for fear of your reaction. He then inhaled shakily and answered, "Yes, Y/N, I am." Your vision clouded over after he spoke the words you never thought he'd say and you fainted.

Carlisle: You'd been working at the hospital for almost two years when Carlisle came to your office right before your lunch break holding what looked like someone's medical file. He handed it to you while you sat at your desk and said, "Here, Y/N. I think you should look over this personnel file for me. You'll know what you're looking for when you see it, I promise."

When you tried to ask him whose file you were holding, he was gone in a literal flash. You sighed and said, "Oh well there goes my relaxing lunch break!" You dropped the file on your desk and opened it, seeing what looked like Carlisle staring back at you, but it wasn't him. I mean, it was the same face, but his hair was longer and he had a ruffle-covered white shirt on. As you read further into the file, your skin paled and you shut the file, flying out of your chair and clutching your chest while you nearly hyperventilated probably harder than was necessary for anyone; you hadn't ever run a marathon before, but the fact you were breathing that hard strangely didn't bother you that much compared to what you found out. You managed to compose yourself enough to look at the closed file again and state, "Carlisle's a vampire."