THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, my lovely readers! I hope everyone is doing well during this crazy time and that you all aren't losing your minds too badly! So, why am I writing this update now, you may be asking yourself? Well, as the title suggests, I have an announcement for you all. It's not a bad announcement, I promise you! So, drumroll, please...

I'M CO-WRITING A BOOK!

That's right, people, this is not a drill! I and the lovely @Twilightffwriter are co-writing a Riley Biers fanfiction! She is a great human being, someone I consider one of my friends, and a fantastic writer! Check out this story, titled Riley Biers x Reader (Untitled) at this point; it will probably get a new title later down the pipeline, and when it does, I'll update you all here.

Now, the big question: what will happen to this book and my other ones? I will keep updating this book and all my other books when I have the spark of inspiration, as I've been doing before. Updates will not stop on this book or any of my other works that I have outstanding requests for; those will get done, hell, or high water! If you have a request you want me to do, then I will be getting it done as soon as I can!

So, to conclude for you all, I'M CO-WRITING A BOOK with a fantastic human being that I consider one of my friends, it is called Riley Biers x Reader (Untitled) at this point with a new cover down the line, and none of my updates on this book or my other books will stop. Did I cover anything? Yes, I think I did. Sweetness! So, my lovely reader, go check out that book, give a vote, and leave a comment telling us what you think or if you want to talk with me when I leave a comment on the published parts! And also give a follow to both me and my lovely co-author, she's AMAZING and I love her to pieces!

As always, stay awesome, my lovely readers, and I will see you on the page! Ta-ta for now!

-T-Lizzo