Imagine 5: Jasper X Reader X Edward

This is requested by the lovely silverflame3347, let me know what you think of it, and I'm so sorry this is coming up really late, I hope you can forgive me! This could be very short, so again, I apologize for it, but I wanted to update and get this out this weekend, so please forgive me in it's short! And warning, this contains smut, if you don't like, don't read! Stay beautiful, my lovelies!

UPDATE: This oneshot has been edited and revised by me! I hope you all like it and I'm going to make sure I get more edits out there for you all to read very soon! Stay awesome, my lovelies, and there will be more edits to come! :) :D

You were walking through the normally silent forest by your Forks house when you heard branches crunching behind you. You and your father had gotten into a fight about the Cullen boys, and you wanted to take a walk in the forest and cool down before returning home. However, when the crunching started, your heart raced and you didn't know what to do. You stopped and whipped around, trying to find where the sound came from. Nothing happened for a few seconds, so you shrugged the sound off and kept walking through the forest. When you heard it again followed by something else, you yelled, "Show yourself! I don't want to call the police on your ass!"

You then saw Edward and Jasper walking out from behind two nearby trees. Your heart stopped racing almost immediately when they appeared before you and you waved sheepishly at them; Jasper smiled back at you and waved his hand. Edward smirked at you and said, "You shouldn't be outside on your own, especially walking alone in a forest like this."

Jasper added with his thick Southern accent that always made you swoon, "You never know what evil could attack a gorgeous lady like yourself in this forest, ma'am."

You stared at them for a few seconds and asked, "What're you doing here?" They didn't answer and instead moved closer toward you, their eyes clouding over with lust. This was a first for them, and you didn't know what they were planning. You swallowed nervously, a pool forming between your legs, and you stuttered, "W-What're you planning to do to me?"

Edward and Jasper didn't answer you until they were right in front of you or behind you, respectively. You felt Edward's breath on the back of your neck and Jasper told Edward, "You know what we must do, Edward."

He nodded and you shuddered when you felt his hips buck against your butt; someone was very happy if Edward's pants were correct. You didn't see him nod, but you heard him answer, "That I do, Jasper. And Y/N, we'll show you just how much we love you and want you in our lives."

You couldn't speak normally on account of the two sexy vampires standing before you, so you moaned and let their hands roam around whatever parts of your body they could reach. Your right hand wrapped its way around Jasper's waist and your left hand somehow got around Edward's head. You weren't double-jointed, so you had no clue how to both do that and not hurt yourself. Jasper grunted when you managed to grind your hips into his lower half and he breathed against your lips, "I can feel your racing heart against my chest, Y/N. Tell us what you need and we will provide it."

You moaned, "Fucking shit, you two are teasing me in the best way right now! I need you both right now!" That got Edward and Jasper moving and before you could breathe again, Jasper's lips were on yours and your arms went around his neck, clutching him as tightly as you could. Edward's hips bucked into your backside and you whined, "If you two keep doing that, my legs won't be able to hold me upright."

"Well, we can't have you falling down, my dear. Jasper, what do you suggest we do?" Edward asked Jasper while his ice-cold hands caressed your boiling arms and he kissed the skin at your earlobes. This man was gonna drive you crazy, and thank the Lord above he couldn't read your mind because he'd know it for sure.