Dating Demetri Volturi Includes...

-You being the only human in the Guard that the Big Three (Aro, Caius, and Marcus) let into the guard.
-Demetri watching you whenever he couldn't be right by your side.
-You being the only one to get him to really smile.
-Sleeping in the same bed even though Demetri doesn't sleep.
-a lot of bedtime tomfoolery when you and he don't have to guard the palace.
-Demetri wanting you away from the throne room during feedings so he doesn't hurt you.
-You singing to him after he finds out you sing.
-Demetri kissing your head when you're tired or sad about something.
-Lots of kisses whenever anyone's watching or whenever you're alone with your vampire.
-Demetri being jealous of you talking to Felix more than him.
-You having to tell him over and over again that Felix isn't your lover when Demetri tries to kill him.
-Demetri singing to you only when you ask him.
-Alec and Jane being your two best friends outside of Felix.
-Demetri pulling you onto his lap and telling you stories of his human life.
-You kissing his neck when he talks to distract him.
-Demetri and you making out in your room when he's supposed to be on guard duty.
-Did I mention passionate lovemaking on your anniversary? No? Well there's a lot of that and you wouldn't have it any other way.