Embry Call Catchup

This was a request by the lovely I don't remember who, so if you were the person who requested this, please leave a comment or PM me and I will fix it as soon as I can! And this will be a VERY long one, so bear with me. On to the request!

This has been updated by me! I hope you like it and the rest of these preferences will be updated for the wolfpack hopefully soon! They'll be completed out of order, so next up will be Paul Lahote! :) Now I've yammered on forever, let's get to the preference!

How you met: You and Embry met through Quil and his need to make sure you were happily married to your mate by the time you were fifty. Yes, you were Quil's older cousin, and this made him even more determined to find you a life partner. So when you moved to La Push and met Quil at the beach, you didn't expect him to bring his buddies along. You smiled and waved at Quil, who yelled, "Hey, Y/N! Come meet my friends!" You giggled at his childish behavior and slowly headed toward Quil and his friends. When you got closer to Quil, he bear-hugged you and said, "These are Embry Call, Jacob Black, and Sam Uley. Guys, this is Y/N. She's the cousin I told you about." You smiled, greeted the respective men, and stopped dead when you got to Embry. The world around you two vanished when you looked into his chocolate brown eyes and your heart skipped a beat. After a few silent moments, Quil asked you both, "Are you guys joining us or continuing to stare at each other?" Embry and you nodded, his hand still in yours, and you spent the rest of the day with Embry, Quil, and his friends. You were hooked and you didn't care that you creepily stared at him throughout the day.

Their thoughts when they first see you: Ok, Quil dragged us out here for who now? I want to go back to bed and wallow in my pain of being alone forever. Alright, let's just continue walking and talking with the boys, not thinking about the female species and how I'll never have a girlfriend. *Laughs at something stupid Quil said* Alright, this boy needs a girlfriend before he falls apart and continues making bad...Wait, hang up the phone! Who's that girl? Listen carefully to how Quil talks to her. Y/N, wow, that's a gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl. *remembers something* Wait, she's Quil's cousin! Dayum, her pictures don't do her justice! Ok, let's keep it cool, professional, Embry...that's it. Oh crap, she's fucking walking over here! *engage hyperventilation due to a sexy woman approaching* Be cool, be cool, be cool, be cool. Quil's introducing us to her, she's reaching over to shake my hand. *takes her hand* Good job me! *looks in her eyes and stops* Wow, she's gorgeous-and I've imprinted. But it doesn't matter since she's adorable and mine. Boys, back off.

He tells/shows you who/what he is: When you found out werewolves existed, it was a giant shock that almost sent you panicking back home. What happened, you may ask? You were walking in the woods hoping Embry would come out and talk to you after ghosting you, but a giant wolf slowly emerged from the trees instead. You stared at the wolf and stuttered, "E-Embry?" It nodded and you slowly walked forward, reaching your hand out to its-Embry's-nose. The wolf put his snout in your hand and you gently pet him while asking, "Why'd you wait until now to tell me, Embry?" He snorted, which you decided was him trying to explain himself. It took you most of the afternoon petting Embry's soft fur to realize that was his way of both telling the truth and apologizing. While you didn't fully believe him, you weren't going to discredit him until after he turned back into a human. This was gonna be a very fun afternoon.

How he asks you out: This was even stranger to you than how Embry showed you he was a werewolf, and that was pretty strange. You awoke that morning to Quil poking you and demanding you get out of bed, letting his sailor-mouth fly after ten minutes of you not moving. When you were finally out of bed and presentable, Quil handed you a note you guessed was from either your dad or Embry. As you read it, you realized Embry was asking you to meet him at the beach where you two met. You smiled inwardly and darted down to La Push Beach, taking your breakfast with you. When you arrived, Embry stood before you in a full suit with a beautifully set table nearby. You blushed bright red and headed toward him with your shaking hands, of which he took one in his own. He kissed your knuckles and asked you, "Go out with me, Y/N?" You nodded and kept beaming since your voice was gone. From there after your dinner, the rest was beautiful history.