Imagine 3: Jasper X Reader

*Requested by the lovely MitsukeChan, let me know if you like it! :) This is going to have some smut and fluff in it, so on with the story!*

This story has been edited by me! I hope you all love it, and I'm so sorry it took me forever and a day to get the edited version up for you guys :) There will be more to come for this book and I'll make sure to keep you all abreast about how the updates are going as much as I can! Now, I'm gonna shut up and get back to work! Stay awesome, and this is T-Lizzo signing off until the next update! Ta-ta for now! :) :D

Dating a vampire was hard work. And when the aforementioned vampire isn't used to not draining blood every moment to get his sustenance, that puts another strain on things when you want to show your man how much you love him but he's scared he'll turn you into a pincushion. This, however, is the story of how you, a simple girl, showed your man that he could never hurt you no matter what happened.

Your name? Y/N Y/L/N, and you were a human living in Forks, Washington State. Your man? Jasper Whitlock Hale, the newest vegetarian vampire of the Olympic vampire coven. You knew he was having trouble adjusting to your smell when you started dating. Therefore, when you two were in school, you stayed away from him regardless of the fact that it was the fucking hardest thing you'd ever done. You loved him and you just couldn't bear to see him in pain, even if you were the one to cause the pain.

But one day, everything changed. You were walking down the Forks main street on your way home from school as you normally did when you heard something hissing nearby. You looked around for the hissing's source and saw nothing. You then saw blood-red eyes staring at you from a nearby bush and a voice sneered, "You look good enough to eat, human."

You didn't move for a few minutes while the vampire-you knew he was a vampire because of his red eyes-sauntered into the light. He stopped when he stood before you and you carefully asked him, "What're you doing here? You shouldn't be here."

Rouge Vampire, as you decided to call him, laughed way too loud and countered, "What're you gonna do about it, human girl? I don't see other vampires here to save you. You're mine by default." He then grabbed your throat and almost lifted you off of your feet; when did he get this close?! You didn't know, but what you did know was that if you didn't play this right, you were dead. You thrashed around in this dude's grip as best as you could, hoping to God above that Jasper at least heard your cries from wherever he was and would come to save you.

 You thrashed around in this dude's grip as best as you could, hoping to God above that Jasper at least heard your cries from wherever he was and would come to save you

Then, after you took your probable final breath, you saw your savior speeding toward you faster than the Flash. You stared at Jasper, your eyes showing your concern and your fear that he'd die before your eyes at Rogue Vampire's hand. True, you'd seen Jasper and Emmett spar, but those weren't real fights and Jasper never got seriously hurt. This one, however, was very real and you were almost shitting yourself while you thought of the many different outcomes that could happen to Jasper. Jasper stopped two feet away from Rogue Vampire and growled, "Let. Her. Go. Now!"