Volturi Catch-Up!

*By popular demand, I have decided to add the Volturi as well as the wolves to the preference book! Now, in future, that means that the preferences will be SUPER DUPER FRICKING REALLY long, so please bear with me on when they get published. This is the Volturi's catch-up, the next one will be the wolves' catch-up! On with the story!*

This catch-up preference has been edited by me! I hope you all love it and it was my pleasure to fix up for you all! I'm going to be slowly working on the second part of this preference very soon, but it's going to take me a bit of time to do due to the length; it shall be done however! Now, I'm going to stop rambling, and I hope you all enjoy this! :) :D

How you Met

Aro: The year was 1617, and you were a normal girl living in the small Italian town of Volterra. Your family worked for the Volturi, so it wasn't that out of the ordinary for you to go clean the palace at very weird hours. You also were the only family member who liked cleaning, so that worked out. But this time, the Volturi head, you thought his name was Aro, was staring at you with his piercing red eyes and smiling. You hadn't spoken to him at all since you started working at the palace, so the fact that he stared almost through you kind of unsettled you. When you stood up from where you'd sat on the marble floor and steeled your nerves, he walked over and said, "You're a marvelously quick cleaner. My name's Aro."

You stared at him and said, "Y/N, sir. And thank you for the compliment, I do my best." Your face was the color of the blood pumping through your veins as you kept watching Aro. He normally never spoke to you at all when you were working. But for some reason, he was talking with you like nothing was wrong, and you made a mental note to puzzle over this later.

Aro smiled and said, "And you'll be cleaning here more often in the coming days, Y/N." You blushed again and went about your business, still wondering what in heck made that happen and what the future now held in store for you.

Caius: It was 1775, and you were walking through the desolate London streets when you saw a man staring at you from the shadows to your left. Since the entire city was asleep, you didn't think that there'd be another person sitting anywhere on the streets as you walked home alone; maybe walking alone wasn't the best idea. He stared at you like you were dinner with the reddest eyes you'd ever seen; were eyes meant to be that red? You didn't know, but you also didn't really want to stick around and find out in case this dude was dangerous. You hesitantly asked him, "M-May I help you, sir?" When you spoke, his eyes shifted from hunger to fascination. The man stood up and tried to walk towards you, but he stumbled and you surmised that he was too weak to walk. You grabbed his forearm and he stared at you, his eyes pleading with you to let him go. You instead told him, "I don't know who you are, but my name is Y/N. And I'm taking you to my house and making sure you're well." With that, you hobbled with him down the London street to your little house, the strange man never taking his eyes off you for a second.

Marcus: It was 1910, and you were currently staying happily in the Volturi's castle in Volterra. You were Aro's friend, and he'd asked you to spend some time at the palace before returning to your small cottage outside Volterra's walls. You never thought that anyone would want you to live inside the palace, but you weren't one to turn Aro down mainly because you didn't know how to turn anyone down without sounding like a massive butthead. Even though you were a human, Aro loved having you around the palace so he could learn more about humanity. And one other head vampire liked having you in the palace, but you didn't know that until this particular day. Marcus stared at you as you read your book in the main throne room without a care in the world for what went on around you; to him, you looked at home where you were. He looked at the title and said, "That's a really good one. It's also one of my favorites."