Alec Volturi x Female OC Request

This oneshot-which is a request-is a very late birthday present for my dear friend and fellow Wattpad writer, LizzieDavis7; I hope you like it! Requests are still closed for this book, but I wanted to write this one for her as a present for her birthday. This oneshot will contain angst, smut, and fluffiness, so be advised when you enter this world. Now, I'm gonna shut up, and let's get to the story!

Also, this oneshot has not been revised or edited! If you still see this message, that means that I haven't gone back to revise and edit this particular oneshot, but I will do so hopefully soon! All other preferences after this point have not been edited, as a warning. Now, I shall shut up, and let's get to the story!

Annabelle's POV

No one ever thinks they are going to meet their mate with their family present during a war. But leave it to the world to throw me no bones and make my mate a member of the guard of my mortal enemy. This, I should also point out, is a fact that has been pointed out to me numerous times by my older brother, Jasper Hale. My name is Annabelle Hale, and this is the story of how I met my mate in the worst place possible.

I awoke in my bedroom at the Cullens' estate to screaming down in the kitchen and a lot of shuffling at the base of the stairs. Since I was the only vampire in the family who could sleep normally, I didn't like being awoken at the ass-crack of dawn on most days. And the fact that we all had to be on guard for the army of new vampires coming to town to kill Bella Swan didn't help my mood at all. Sighing, I sat up in bed and muttered, "Well, I guess sleep's out of the question when my family insists on screaming their fucking heads off for no reason."

"Then you'd better get up and help us prepare for the fight, sis. That and brush your hair because it's a mess." I threw a pillow at Jasper's head and he sped off before it could hit him squarely in the face. My projectile did hit Emmett, so that was a win in my book.

Emmett smiled at me and asked, "Did you just wake up, Anna? Maybe you should get ready since the battle's about to begin." That got me moving and I sped around my room to get dressed, only slowing down to braid my very long brown hair and get it out of my face. Emmett shut my door and yelled, "She's coming! Get ready, guys; we got a party going on!"

I emerged from the stairs and Bella asked me, "Are you ready? Jasper says you're going to find your mate while we're at the battle, and I want you to be happy like the rest of us are happy." I stared at her, trying to hold back the growl that wanted to rip its way through my throat, and she added, "But you're going to be happy either way because we support you and are here for you."

A small smile crept its way onto my face and I told her, "Thanks, Bella. Now, I need either coffee or blood stat before a massacre happens and I don't care if I go to prison or not." Did I mention that I hated mornings? Because I hated them with a burning passion and the fact that I had to get up before the sun rose didn't help my mood that much. Bella seemed to read my mind and handed me a cup of coffee mixed with blood, which I took the nanosecond I smelled the blood and gulped down in seconds; that was one way to wake up that I would take over anything at this point.

Bella let one small smile appear on her face and she asked me, "Are you ready to show the Volturi what we're made of? I can't really do much, but I can offer some form of support to you all so you do not die." I nodded at her and she said, "I hope that you can also find love during this, for what it's worth."

I stared at her and asked, "Are you really starting this conversation right now? You and I both know that we have to focus on the battle to save you and your family from dying by the Volturi's hands. Therefore, we have to focus on you and what you need instead of what I need and whatever vision Alice has." For context, I hated when my family didn't focus on what needed to be done if I was in the room and we had a massive mission to get done. This same thing happened when I was helping save Bella from James in Phoenix. And every time she or even Alice brought up a potential mate, I'd shut it down faster than my very-long hair could dry. That and my accent would come out when I got angry, but that's a side tangent.