Preference 21: Their Reaction to 5O SHADES OF GREY (Request)

This preference was requested by the lovely @tifuu13, I hope you like it! And this will have everyone, so prepare yourselves for a long-ass preference! Now, imma shut up with this introduction, and let's get right to it!

The Cullens

Edward Cullen: No one would've told you in a million years that Edward Cullen saw 50 Shades of Grey. But when he came over to your house for a movie night date and you were already watching said movie, he refused to let you change it to a different and less R-rated movie. Since you didn't plan on Edward sitting next to you while you were watching your guilty pleasure movie, and yes 50 Shades was your guilty pleasure movie, you really didn't plan on feeling Edward's hand on your bare knee; your breath hitched the second Edward's cold skin touched your knee. As the movie played, Edward's hand moved dangerously closer toward your core while you tried desperately to focus on Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele dancing like they didn't care about anything in the world. Once his hand met your core through your shorts, your lips were on his and the movie was long forgotten for other endeavours.

Jasper Hale: Jasper actually never watched this particular film with you due to your parents banning that movie from your and his movie nights if they were at his house. That being said, Jasper was always silently wondering what this movie was about whenever you'd bring it up in conversation with either Emmett and Rosalie or even Alice, as strangely as that sounds to your ear canals. So, after he dropped you off at your house before your curfew like the true Southern gentleman he was, Jasper went home and immediately to Emmett, asking him about what this 50 Shades of Grey thing was and how he could watch it; while Emmett did help him watch the movie, he regretted it the very second he saw Christian's playroom. You asked him how his night was the next day and the only words he got out were, "I'm going to castrate Emmett," making you giggle despite yourself and wonder what Emmett did to your baby.

Emmett Cullen: One would think that due to Emmett Cullen being a vampire, he'd seen it all in the bedroom and done it all with you in said bedroom. And while part of that was true, there was one massive part that was untrue about it that you intended to rectify one Valentine's Day evening. And what was that thing, one may ask one's self? That thing you planned to fix was watch 50 Shades of Grey with your man, Emmett Cullens, sans clothing. See, you'd already watched that movie with clothes on, and the fact that you'd have to get said clothes off during the movie was a nuisance. Therefore, not having clothing on anyway while watching the film, in your head, cut out the middleman! Fast forward to that night after you and Emmett had dinner and you briefed him on the idea, he was more than eager to strip you both down and watch the aforementioned film together on his bed. Once the movie started, let's just say you guys didn't finish it that night, or any other night you tried to get Emmett to watch it with you.

Carlisle Cullen: Like his son Edward, which surprised you when you learned this, Carlisle didn't tell you when he was coming over to your apartment for your movie night and you had 50 Shades of Grey on while only wearing a towel; you'd just gotten out of a shower and were air drying yourself. When he saw you, he engaged statue mode for a moment to take you in and then noticed you didn't even see him due to being so enthralled with the movie and Christian pleasuring Anastasia with a whip in his playroom (A/N: I haven't actually seen 50 Shades of Grey in its entirety, so if I get scenes mixed up and/or wrong, my sincerest apologies! Let's continue!). He came closer to you and sat down on your couch, his knee touching yours even though you still didn't notice he was there. You finally noticed Carlisle's presence when he leaned over and kissed your neck, sending shivers down your spine and forcing your core to heat up with anticipation, which was what he wanted. Once he'd done that, you'd forgotten about what Anna was feeling and focused on your man and your joint pleasures in the bedroom.