Imagine 11: Paul x Reader

Request by the lovely SamsGirl2014  hope you like it! And there's smut and fluff in this, so be advised. Anyway, on with the story!

This oneshot has been edited by me! I hope you guys like it and there will be more edits to come very soon! Stay awesome, my lovely readers! :) :D

You and Paul had been together since he'd imprinted on you after he shifted for the first time. From that moment, on one fine Monday morning, you felt like you were on fire from the inside out. It was as if someone lit your entire body on fire, and you had to do something to stop the burning. So what did you do? You lay in your and Paul's shared bed while he was out on some patrol with Sam and the pack. You knew he'd be back soon, but your body was not letting you believe you'd see him again. The all-consuming fire raged on and you threw the covers off your body, trying to focus on something besides the want to pleasure yourself. It was nine o'clock at night when the burning got so bad you were sweating in your already minimal attire. You moaned out, "Oh God! What's happening to me?"

At that moment, Paul entered the house and made a beeline towards the bedroom, divesting himself of his shorts in the process. He chuckled and whispered when he heard your desperate moans and pants, "I'm sure she's in heat." He then gently entered the room and stopped in his tracks when he saw you groping your chest and rubbing your core down your soaked panties. Your eyes were closed and you were moaning so loud China probably heard you and you didn't know your man was home. Paul walked in and asked, "Need some help, my love?"

You stopped what you were doing, shot up from the bed, and whipped your head over to where Paul was smirking at you from the doorframe. You quickly tried to cover yourself, but failed stupendously when the flimsy blanket moved higher up your body and exposed what you were playing with to Paul. You mentally cursed the blanket for failing you and stuttered, "I swear this isn't what it looks like, Paul!"

He smirked even more, opened your legs to reveal your dripping womanhood, and said, "Oh this is most certainly what it looks like, my love." He then did what you'd been trying to do all morning; he placed his fingers on your core and began slowly rubbing you, making you moan and writhe underneath him. When he heard your moans, Paul sped up and asked, "You want more, my Y/N?"

You couldn't make coherent sentences due to being in heaven and not wanting to come down. So you nodded your head to signify your answer to his question. Paul then moved your soaking panties aside and gently prodded at your entrance, which had you moaning loud enough the Russians probably heard you. You met his eyes and panted, "Please, Paul. I need you inside me now!"

You'd made love before when he was in rut, but you were normally the quiet one who always made sure Paul's cravings were satisfied. Now that you were in heat, it somehow turned Paul on even more than when he was in rut. He stood up, causing you to whine from lack of needed friction, and said, "With pleasure, my love." His shirt was then torn to pieces off his body, his boxers were at his ankles, and his little Paul sprung to attention before you.

You stared at his manhood while teasingly slowly pulling off your shirt and the black lace bra you knew drove Paul crazy. You then got on your hands and knees on the bed and wrapped your mouth around his member, causing him to groan out your name in that sexy voice that drove you wild every time. You then slowly bobbed your head up and down, deep-throating him. Paul moaned and wound his hand in your hair, directing your movements. When you felt his manhood twitch in the classic sign that he was close, you pulled off with a popping sound and smiled up at him as innocently as you could. You sat up right when he pushed you to the bed and growled, "That wasn't very nice, babe. I'd better punish you."

You moaned as he crashed his lips to yours, completely skipping the foreplay and moving to pound into you mercilessly and leave hickeys all over your neck. You both moaned and screamed in pure bliss as you felt the telltale sign of your orgasm approaching you. You screamed, "Here I cum, Paul! Fucking shit!"

Paul buried his face in your neck and said, "Let go, my love. Cum for me." That sent you over the edge and you released onto his little Paul, causing him to spill his seed inside of you with slow, sloppy thrusts. As you both rode out your highs, he whispered into your ear, "I love you, Y/N, especially when you're in heat."

You looked at him and asked, "So that was exactly what happens when I go into heat?"

He smirked at you and answered, "I think you're going to get pregnant, my dear."

You blushed and hid in his strong shoulders while he laughed. Oh how you loved this wolf and were ready to bear his pups. Even though you'd have to go through heat every time you wanted to have pups, you still loved Paul with everything you had and would always love Paul.