Preference 19: His Favorite Physical Part of You

The Cullens

Edward Cullen: Edward, for some strange reason that you didn't fully understand, loved your hips. It was probably because he could grab them and massage them whenever you were cuddling together, but whatever the reason was, he never told you why he loved your hips when you asked him about it. And to be honest, you let him hold your hips because it grounded you in some way that you'd never experienced with your previous partners, and you wouldn't have it any other way.

Jasper Hale: Jasper is a Southern gentleman through and through. So it was not a guessing game as to what part of your body he liked because he made it known whenever he saw you. He loved your hands and whenever he sees you, he immediately grabs one of your hands and kisses them while staring into your eyes. You assumed that he did this because he wants you to see his gentlemanly nature, but he told you that he did this because it was his silent way of telling you he loved you and that you were his queen.

Emmett Cullen: Emmett is a normal man, even though he is an immortal vampire. What does this mean for which body part of yours does Emmett love? Simple, Emmett loved your breasts. Since you didn't bother to ask why he was like this, Emmett didn't see the need to explain to you why he loved your breasts. Most days when he found you sitting on the couch in the Cullen house reading a book, he'd lay down on you and let his head rest on your breasts right over your heart. When you finished whatever you were reading, you'd then run your fingers through his short hair and hum to him to soothe him as much as you could, which he also loved.

Carlisle Cullen: Carlisle loved your hair. Whether it was up in a messy bun or flowing freely down your back, he didn't care what style it was in as long as there was some part of your hair that he could play with after a long day at Forks General Hospital. And since you also worked at Forks General Hospital with Carlisle, your h/c hair was normally tied up in a high ponytail and flowing down your back so it didn't impede your sense of sight. Whenever Carlisle sees your hair pulled up in a ponytail or bun, his hands wound through it and your work would have to wait to get done after he finished playing with your hair, which you never minded.

The Volturi

Aro: Aro was a weird vampire, as everyone who met him knew, so it only made sense that he loved a very weird part of your body; that is, he loved a different part of your body than the normal parts most men love. Aro loved your fingernails, especially when they were painted the same color as blood. Why did he love these nails? Well, he loved them because you would scrape them down his naked back whenever the two of you got especially spicy with each other. And both of you wouldn't have it any other way.

Caius: Caius loved your e/c eyes. Though he did not like cliches and wasn't normally trying to fall into the cliche trap that was around him. However, whenever he looked at your e/c eyes in any situation, he was lost in them in a matter of seconds. It didn't matter if he didn't know you were in the room or if he was draining some poor human dry during a routine feeding, he'd stop and stare into your eyes while a smile formed on his gorgeous face. You weren't used to him staring into your eyes during these moments, so you'd blush the red of tomatoes and try to look away, but you could never find the time to do that because like him getting lost in your eyes, you were lost in his eyes.

Marcus: Marcus, unlike his brothers and probably any of the Cullens, loves your entire body. When he first met you, he couldn't pick a feature that he liked out of your entire gorgeousness, so he lumped everything together and decided that he loved all of you. You blushed whenever he gave this reason to either you or one of his brothers, but you knew why he didn't bother picking a physical attribute. He got to have all of you by his side, and he loved every last part of you, both the physical and your personality. You and Marcus wouldn't have it any other way.