Embry x Reader Request

This story was requested for the lovely Tindra204 I hope you like it and I'm so sorry it took me forever to write this story for you! I shall make it up to you and to all of those who have a story waiting to be written by working through the ones I have currently in my backlog! Now, I have no clue what this story will entail, so if it had smut, be advised. Let's get to it!

Also, this oneshot has not been edited at all! The moment this note vanishes, this oneshot has been revised and edited.

Y/N's POV

Pain rippled through my body as I strained against the zip ties wrapped around my wrists behind the chair. I'd been sitting at my desk in my house without a care in the world until my ex, Jayden (A/N: If you know anyone named Jayden, feel free to change this name!), somehow got into my house and took me to wherever the hell we were on the reservation. Since he'd blindfolded my eyes, I couldn't tell where we were going and I desperately wanted to know where we were so my man could find me. Sighing, I strained again and yelled, "Jayden! If you're there, I swear to you that Embry will come for me and you'll pay dearly for what you've done!"

"And what makes you think your little wolf will come get you now, Y/N?" the sickening voice sneered from the shadows in front of where the chair that held me was. Jayden was not that tall, standing at about 5'5"-that is a respectable height, but walk with me-so the fact that he believed himself to be taller than he really was while hidden didn't allow for me to see him that well. That and it was very dark where he was, so my eyes weren't adjusting properly to fully see him. Seeing I wasn't answering him, Jayden came fully into the light and told me, "I left some clues for your Embry and his band of brothers to try and find you, but rest assured, my darling Y/N, they won't find you." I tried to slink away when his hand cupped my cheek and he added, "You're so far out of their reach right now that you'd better pray someone else finds you."

"Where'd you take me, Jayden? What do you fucking want from me?!" Tears began streaming down my face and I could've cared less about what that made me look like since I wanted Embry with me at that very moment. The fact that I didn't have him with me sent newfound panic coursing through me and I screamed at the top of my lungs, "Let me out! Jayden, you won't get away with this!"

Before Jayden could counter my screams or even shut me up, I heard hissing and growling outside; those were wolves' sounds for sure, but I couldn't place what the other hissing sound was. Maybe it was snakes the pack found? I had no clue, but I did know that the wolves had to be my pack members. If they weren't, then I'd be in some deep shit. However, a voice I didn't recognize yelled, "Jayden Chambers! Let Y/N go or you'll learn what it means to take someone's imprint away from them!"

That was Paul's voice, I was sure of it; so the pack was here to save me! I beamed with pride and yelled, "Paul! I'm in here, please! Get me out of here and back to Embry!" Silence abounded when I spoke and I yelled, "Paul? Is that you out there?"

Jayden went to one of the windows I hadn't realized and tried to lock it before glass flew into his face and the wall vanished into the woods, spreading the harsh sunlight of I thought it was high noon into the room. I winced despite myself and a hulking mass of diamonds on legs growled, "One, I am not Paul. Two, this human has to die per the Quileute tradition of not being able to cross the treaty line." I watched Strange Glowing Vampire charge into the structure, rip Jayden's arms off, and another smaller vampire come over to me to help untie me.

Smaller Vampire told me when I was free and standing, "Embry came to the treaty line while Emmett and I were patrolling to let us know you'd been taken probably here. He also warned us about how Jayden was and that he'd kill you if he felt threatened, so I hope you don't mind that we divested him of his life." I cocked an eyebrow at her and she said, "I'm Alice, and the big guy ripping your gross ex apart is Emmett. He was the one you'd heard earlier that probably sounded like Paul."

I smiled at Alice and said, "Thank you so much for doing this, Alice and Emmett. I truly appreciate it and I hope you guys won't get into trouble for doing this for the wolfpack." She shrugged and escorted me out of the massive hole Emmett had made in the side of the structure, which apparently used to be a barn of some kind sitting right on the edge of the treaty line. I shielded my face from the sun when I figured out where I was and asked the trees, "Embry? Are you out there?"

I watched the trees rustling and heard footsteps running full-tilt toward where I stood between what was the land of the vampires and the land of my people; I was testing the boundaries, I knew that. But I didn't care as long as I could hold my man in my arms without a care for rules or ancient laws I didn't fully understand. The trees parted and I saw Embry panting and staring at me like he'd bolted from the cliffs to the treaty line in moments, which he probably hadn't, but the thought was there. We stared at each other for a few moments before he breathed, "Oh thank God. I thought I hadn't gotten to them in time."

I rushed forward onto the wolfpack side of the treaty line and into Embry's waiting arms, burying my face into his shoulder and letting the tears of fear flow down my face in waterfalls of joy. Embry's arms wrapped around me and he started rubbing my back while I cried into his strong chest and shoulders. God, how I missed him and I probably wasn't gone all that long! He kissed the top of my head and I cried, "I was so scared you'd never find me, Embry! I was so scared!"

"Hey, hey, baby, you're fine. I'm here, and I'll always find you." Embry gently cupped my cheeks and pulled my head out of the crook of his neck so I could look into his eyes. His thumb carefully rubbed stray tears away and he told me, "There's nothing on this earth, mortal or immortal, that could tear us apart. You have my word that my love for you will always bring us back together." I smiled knowing he was right and Embry too smiled with me while our lips came together in a tender kiss that I hadn't ever known I needed during my very short captivity with Jayden. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer, and knew that no matter what happened, Embry Call and I would get through it together by each other's side.

A/N: I didn't think I'd write this all in one day, but I got started and I had to finish it when the story got going. I hope you like it and I'm going to work through more of the requests for this book in the coming weeks. I'm also going to have more original work in this book as well, so keep your eyes peeled for more updates along those lines! Now, I'm going to shut up, and I hope you like this story! Until the next update, ta-ta for now! :)