Dating Felix Volturi Includes...

-Felix staying as close to you as possible while he's in the throne room.
-You being the only one he'll listen to without hesitation outside of his Masters.
-Felix protecting you during feedings.
-You being the only human who's allowed to be in the throne room during feedings.
-Demetri having a crush on you and Felix getting jealous.
-You comforting him when you find out why he's jealous and who he's jealous of.
-You to Felix when he's jealous, "Babe, you gotta calm down. Demetri's not going to take me away from you anytime soon."
-Felix wanting to hold your hand at all times.
-You letting him hold your hand when he's stressed.
-Felix randomly hugging you.
-Alec and Demetri trying to tell him off for hugging you when he should be on patrol.
-Felix taking the day off of his duties on your anniversary to spend time with you.
-You two making love all day long on your anniversary.
-You two walking in the gardens when you should be asleep.
-Felix being the vampire to turn you and make you join the ranks of the undead.
-Felix wanting to buy you presents to spoil you.
-Hugging. Enough said.
-Felix kissing your forehead when you're down.
-You playfully hiding from him when he's got a free moment from work and he has to chase you.
-Felix getting scared you'd died when you hid from him and you'd have to kiss him to reassure him.
-Passionate sex whenever Felix got jealous of one of his cohorts.
-Alec having a slight crush on you until you told him you were Felix's.
-Felix hearing this and smiling from ear to ear.
-Felix watching you sleep to make sure you were safe.
-You cuddling into his body when he deemed it necessary to sleep in the same bed as you; that was every night, but he never let you know that.
-You figuring out Felix "slept" in the same bed as you and you blushing the entire time since you slept naked. Not that Felix minded because he loved your body.
-Did I mention kissing? Because if I didn't, then I'd be lying. You and Felix were always kissing each other.