Preference 20: Your First Time (Request)

This one was requested by the lovely @tifuu13, I hope you like it! It won't be very detailed, and it will probably be long. Take this as your warning, lovely readers. Now, imma shut up, and let's get to the preference!

The Cullens

Edward: Your first time with Edward was...how do we put this? Lovably awkward. Yeah, that's a good word for it. Let me break it down for you. Edward's a vampire, so his strength is off the charts and hanging out on Mars when he's around you; your blood's intoxicating to him. And you're human, so he's always scared he'll crush you no matter what physical activity you two are doing together, he's scared he'll hurt you. So you normally had to be the one to initiate bedtime funtime, which Edward thought was insanely adorable, but he never let you know that. Rather, he'd let you tell him what you wanted and he'd give it to you as carefully as he could, since he didn't want to hurt you. You'd also always have to tell Edward he wouldn't hurt you, and once that hurdle was crossed, it was sweet love for the entire time.

Jasper: Like Edward, Jasper never wanted to hurt you in any way when you two started dating. So, when it came to your first time, Jasper made sure he stayed true to his Southern roots and showed you just how much he loved you. This means he makes sure the bed is perfect, there's candles everywhere, and there's proper mood lighting. You'd normally smile, blush the red of the rose petals on the floor, and then squeak when Jasper slowly wraps his arms around you and nuzzles your neck. This always ended up with you melting when he did this outside of sexy times, but at this point, you were putty in his hands and Jasper loved it. After he nuzzled your neck, let's just say you two weren't seen again by anyone, but you were surely heard by everyone.

Emmett: Emmett's a goofball in every single aspect of his life. You knew this, and even when he tried to be serious, it'd dissolve faster than salt in water. So you knew that your first time together would be a laugh-fest, and you'd resigned yourself to that fact when you two started dating. However, when the time came for you two to get down and dirty between the sheets, Emmett was surprisingly loving and serious about the whole thing. It also helped that he was a vampire and you were a human that he didn't want to crush with his body weight at all. When you learned Emmett was trying his best to keep you safe while showing his love for you, your heart beat a mile a minute and you went from being underneath him as he slowly thrust into you to riding him like there was no tomorrow, which he loved almost as much as he loved you, which was something he never thought would happen. And from there, you two were on Cloud Nine that never came down to Earth.

Carlisle: Your first time with Carlisle was full of love and romance and lab coats. What do I mean? Well, since you both are doctors, the times you get to spend alone time together were so few and far between, they were almost nonexistent when you started dating. So what were you to expect for the first time you and Carlisle showed each other just how much you loved each other? A whole lot of nothing apart from simple kisses on the cheek was what you were expecting. However, Carlisle took that notion and kicked it in the ass when he appeared in your office with roses and a massive smile on his face; his eyes never left yours as you walked in and took them from him. He continued smiling when your lips met, and only love was felt from that office for the rest of the day, when you didn't have to take care of patients, of course.

The Volturi

Aro: Allow me to be blunt with this. Aro's a bit cuckoo for Coco Puffs. And anyone who learned you two were dating were appalled that you tolerated him, much less were dating him. However, you'd always tell the naysayers that Aro was different around you and wasn't as murdery when you were in the room, which was true. For some reason that you never fully understood, Aro was never angry with you to the point of killing you. Rather, he was so affectionate toward you with was almost embarrassing. This also transferred over to the first time you two ever made love. He'd normally let Caius and Marcus deal with whatever stuff was going on and he'd also make sure you didn't have to clean anything since you wouldn't be cleaning at all while he had you with him, but I digress. Once he got all that sorted, Aro would kiss you stupid in your shared room, slowly strip you down, and the rest is beautiful history.