Preference 14: When you're on your Period-Vampires

Requested by the lovely ChrolloLucilifer hope you like it! And I'll probably do the wolves as well, but these are all the vampires, so let's get started!

Also this preference has been edited by me, so I hope you like it! Feel free to point out anything else I need to fix and I'll happily fix these issues with the story! Now, I'm going to shut up and let's get to the preference! :) :D

Edward- When you're on your period, it's scary for him. Even though he doesn't really know what's going on, Edward knows you're in pain and tries to alleviate that pain in any way he can. Whether it be chocolate, cuddles, or random chick-flicks you make him watch, Edward's there for you until you ask him to get two boxes of pads and tampons from the drugstore. Then he quite literally hightails it out of there faster than a cheetah running from a gun so one of his female family members can help you out.

Jasper-When you're on your period, your emotions are all over the place. You could be happy one minute and chuck a fork at someone because you were pissed off. Jasper knew to step away from you when you were mad, but he also knew when to use his abilities to calm you down. When you realized he was using his gift, you'd blush and hide your face in his strong chest while he chuckled. You loved this immortal man, even if you were bitchy and throwing sharp objects at people.

Emmett-Emmett hates when you're on your period. You smell like hospitals and chemicals and other strange things that throw him for a loop. Emmett also becomes a massive teddy bear when you need him to be and he would cuddle you while whispering sweet nothings into your hair. After about ten or fifteen minutes of fuming over something unknown, you'd calm down and fall asleep in his arms.

Carlisle-Since he's a doctor, Carlisle knows when you're on your period sometimes long before you know it yourself. And being a vampire, Carlisle could smell when something was off with you. Then the cramps begin, and you're in a shitload of pain for the majority of the first few days. When he knows you're in pain, Carlisle would wrap you up in his arms and tell you, "Don't worry, it'll pass. I'm here and everything's going to be fine, darling." And you'd believe him since he was normally always right.

The Volutri

Aro- When you're on your period, Aro's clueless. Let's face it, he has no clue what he's doing half the time, so he runs away when you're crampy. It's mostly because he's afraid of your mood swings that Aro runs away and not because he doesn't love you. When you do ask to cuddle, however, he won't hesitate to wrap you in his arms and cuddle you for as long as possible, even sometimes disregarding his Volturi duties all together. He's like a massive teddy bear when it comes to you, and you love that about him.

Caius-When you're on your period, Caius has no clue what to do. He usually tries to help you in any way he can, but sometimes he's just lost. When you need your feminine hygiene products, he dispatches Jane to go get them since he has no clue what they are. Caius also frowns that he can't help you fully whenever you'd ask him for your woman's products and makes sure he's by your side at all times when you don't have them so he can help you. When you need chocolate or a good cuddle, for example, Caius is right there to give you whatever you require whenever you need it.

Marcus-When you're on your period, Marcus stays with you at all times. Though he doesn't really know what a woman's period is, he can tell that the cramps hurt you to no end, that you need chocolate constantly, as well as cuddles from your man. You normally never have to ask Marcus for anything because when you would formulate in your mind what you wanted, it would appear before you with Marcus smiling behind it. Marcus always knows what you need even before you ask for it, and he'll send one of the humans in the Volturi's care to fetch whatever you need. All the more reason why you love this vampire to death.

Alec-When you're on your period, Alex goes to Jane for advice on what to do and what to get you. He knows what all the feminine hygiene products are since you made sure to tell him about them before your period actually started. What really got to him was the mood swings and their frequency. He'd always run away whenever you were angry. It wasn't because he hated you; he loved you to death! It was more the fact that he didn't know how to calm you down when you got angry or sad during your period. But when you wanted to cuddle, he'd be right there faster than you could say, "Alec, cuddle with me!"

Felix-When you're on your period, Felix is a massive cuddle-bear. He won't leave your side for a minute, except for when you need chocolate or a feminine hygiene product. Those times were the only ones where Felix left your side. When you're moody or crampy, he'll sit with you and mutter sweet nothings into your ear to take away the pain, which you love.

Demetri-When you're on your period, Demetri does basically the same things that Felix does only with a bit more PDA, which gets on Aro's nerves when it happens in the main throne room. Other than that, no one messes with you when you're on your period. If people do decide to mess with you while Mother Nature's paying her monthly visit, then they answer to Demetri while you eat chocolate and watch a chick-flick; Demetri doesn't want you to see what he does to those who anger you. Demetri makes sure you have everything you need when you need it and he always makes time to cuddle with you when you need your cuddles. He hates seeing you in pain, so he tries his best to alleviate as much of your pain as he is physically able to do and you love him for it.

A/N: So sorry Felix's preference is shorter than the others, but other than that, how was it? Leave your feedback in the comments, and I'll be sure to read it and incorporate it into the preference book. Stay beautiful, my lovelies!

-T-Lizzo