Jealous!Riley Biers x Reader Request for @twilightffwriter

This is both requested by my lovely reader @Twilightffwriter and her friend who has chosen to remain anonymous and is in honor of the book that I am co-writing with the aforementioned author about Riley Biers (the prologue is out and on her page, go check it out and leave a vote/comment, it would help us out). And this will have a mix of smut and fluff, so you have been warned! Now, imma stop yammering, and let's get to the story!

Y/N's POV

I hated the Volturi. Plain and simple! So why the hell did I find myself back working with them again? I have no idea, and to be honest, I don't think I'll ever know why I chose to go back to them. However, I got to bring my mate with me, and that was all that mattered. My name is Y/N Volturi, for lack of a better word, and my mate is Riley Biers; he was one of Victoria's lieutenants, during her war, but I managed to save him before a werewolf could kill him. This is our story.

I walked down the long main hallway of the palace toward the throne room for the annual morning feeding without Riley. Aro had come to me the previous day to tell me that I had to feed with them today to make sure that I keep up appearances while Riley drinks the blood in our room's fridge. Why he wasn't allowed to go to the feedings with me, I'll never find out the answer to. I walked into the throne room and Jane asked me, "Where's your man?"

I sighed and answered, "Aro doesn't want him to join us when we feed until he gets used to our ways." She stared at me and I said, "Don't ask me why he doesn't want Riley to be in here because I have no idea and will never know the answer to it even if I asked him."

Jane sighed and said, "You have to talk to Aro about this and get him to let Riley into the feedings now. If he doesn't, then Demetri or Felix would think that you're available and try to take you from him."

I said, "I know that Jane, but I've tried to talk to Aro. I did, but he wasn't having any of it. Rather, he kept pushing me to let Riley go and get with either Felix or Demetri. I don't know what else to do, and I'm running out of excuses as to why I can't go out with either of them." She started speaking and I stated, "And no, Jane, you cannot help me out with this."

She frowned and said, "I don't like what Aro has planned for you, Y/N. And I don't know what Riley could plan if he hears about this." I shrugged and we stood at the sidelines as the humans walked into the throne room, not knowing what would befall them. Jane smiled and said, "Now, time to feed."

I smiled and said, "That it is, Jane. And today should be a good day for us, I think. Because I see some humans who do not know that their lives are going to be ending sooner than they thought." She smirked and when Aro gave us the signal, every vampire in the room descended on the innocents, draining everyone.

Riley's POV

Though I was with Y/N, I could sense that there was something she wasn't telling me. And I didn't like not knowing. After Victoria turned me, I was used to not knowing, since she never told me the truth about who her real mate was and why she wanted to kill that human, Isabella Swan; I learned her name later when I wasn't killed by a werewolf. Either way, I didn't like coming out of the bathroom connected to mine and Y/N's room and not seeing her there. Something was going on, and I didn't like it one bit.

Speaking of which, the love of my life walked back into our room and said, "Hey there, baby. How was your shower?" I didn't answer as I got dressed in the signature black attire of the Volturi. Y/N asked after ten minutes of silence, "What did I do?"

I countered, "Why did you go off to feed with the rest fo the Volturi and not tell me?" She didn't answer, and I said, "You know that I want to be around you when you're here, and I can't do that if Aro constantly keeps you away from me."

She sighed, sat on the bed, and said, "That's not true, and you know it, Riley. I want you there, and I have talked with Aro about letting you feed with me, but he won't have any of it. Rather, he wants you to stay here alone, and then I take you out to Volterra so you can feed on the humans walking the streets instead of inside." I sat next to her and she said, "I'm so sorry that you have to hide, but know this. I want you by my side every time I feed, and I won't ever want another creature by my side other than you."

I looked at her, met her gorgeous red eyes, and whispered, "And I wouldn't dream of being with any other creature other than you, my lovely Y/N. You're the one for me, and I love you too much to lose you to anyone else, human or vampire."

She smiled, pressed our foreheads together, and whispered, "There won't ever be a need for you to worry about not having me by your side, darling."

Y/N's POV

I felt Riley's hands cup my face and I smiled, shutting my eyes and letting him do what he wanted. He could honestly have done anything to me at that point and I wouldn't have cared. Why? Because I was with my mate, and nothing was taking me away from him at that very moment. I inhaled his glorious scent and he whispered, "I need you, baby girl. I need you so badly."

I smirked and mumbled against his lips, "Then you have me, Riley. Do your worst, I can take it." I grunted, "And you know I can take whatever you give me without hesitation, baby boy."

He smirked, pushed me onto our four-posted bed, and hovered over me while our lips teased each other and silently begged to be brought closer together. I shuddered when his lower regions ground against mine in a silent plea for me to both pull his pants off and get myself naked as much as I could. I moaned when Riley's lips met my neck and my hands ripped his pants to shreds, which I'm not ashamed about in the slightest! Riley pulled away, smiled when he saw what I'd done to his pants, and let our lips finally crash together and dance effortlessly. Our moans were drowned out by our lips and my hands were busy trying to get my dress off of me; I needed to feel Riley's skin on my own faster than Aro could call me to the throne room for feeding time. He pulled away and whispered, "Sit up, babe. I gotta get this dress off."

No one needed to tell me twice. I sat up, his hands went to work disrobing me of my dress, and I shimmied out of it as fast as I physically could with the number of layers every Volturi dress is for the women. That joined the pile of clothes on the floor by the foot of our bed and Riley ripped his shirt in half, sending buttons everywhere. My hands raked up his toned abs and I mumbled, "I love you, Riley. I love you so much."

He cupped my face and didn't answer as his lips crushed mine and my back met the mattress yet again as his knees planted themselves between my legs, rubbing against my dripping core. I didn't normally beg, but damnit, if Riley kept teasing me I was going to beg for him to pound me silly! Riley seemed to sense what I wanted and whispered, "Are you sure, babe? I don't want to hurt you."

I nodded and rutted against his legs, mewling and whining as my red eyes stared into his red eyeballs. He smirked as he slowly pushed his hardened member toward where he and I wanted it to go the most. While staring into my eyes, Riley slowly pushed himself inside of me I growled, "Fuck, babe, you feel so fucking good inside me!"

He groaned in response and slowly started thrusting inside of me. Our moans and groans of pleasure were in sync with each other; I was on Cloud Nine with each time Riley bottomed out deep inside me and hit my pleasure spot. I squealed with each time he hit that spot and I watched Riley smile and keep thrusting into that exact spot. Riley grunted and leaned against me, pressing his forehead to mine and thrusting slightly faster, still drilling into my pleasure spot and ripping loud moans out of the back of my throat. He moaned and whispered, "I can't take it, babe. I'm gonna cum deep inside you."

I cupped his face and whispered, "Me too, Riley. Let's cum together." That sent Riley into a frenzy of thrusting deep into me and our joint orgasms ripped through us faster than we could run. I stopped moving as Riley lay on top of me, nuzzling into my bare breasts. I pet his head and whispered, "Well, we made a mess of things in this room and of our clothes."

He chuckled and mumbled, "And there's nothing wrong about that, my love. I'm glad I got you all to myself for the rest of the day." I giggled and he said, "I hope that the guard heard what we were doing."

I nodded, smiled up at the bed's black canopy, and said, "They definitely heard us, baby boy. And to be honest, I'm glad that they heard us because they know that I love you too much to lose you and that I won't take "no" for an answer if Aro tries to keep you away from me." I felt him smile into my chest and I was a happy camper. Nothing could take Riley away from me and I knew that we would be together always no matter what the Volturi members around us said.