Aro x Reader Smut Request for @EleGrazia64

This oneshot is for the lovely EleGrazia64, I hope you like it, and I'm so sorry it's taken me a hot minute to get to! This oneshot will contain smut and a blood kink, which I've never written before and will probably get wrong, so reader's discretion is advised. Also, if I get Aro's personality wrong at any point in this oneshot, I sincerely apologize for doing so; I will do my best to make sure his personality is as accurate to the novels and movies as I can throughout the writing process of this oneshot. Now, imma shut up, and let's get to it!

Y/N's POV

I hated being the only human among the Volturi wives and mates. True, I knew that was because my love hadn't turned me yet despite me telling him constantly that I was ready for him to turn me, but I knew as well as anyone else in the Volturi that Aro liked to tease me and make me beg for anything before he'd give in to what I wanted him to do. This was especially prevalent whenever I wanted to watch him feed from an innocent life and he'd tell me to wait in our room/love nest; between you and me, readers, I always snuck out to watch him and the others feed in the morning because it fascinated me. That and I absolutely loved the power Aro possessed whenever he turned someone from a normal person into a rag doll (that was probably a bad image, moving on!). But I've been rude to you, lovely readers. My name is Y/N Volturi, and this is the story of how I became a vampire in the arms of my love.

On a fine Monday morning, I yawned and stretched in my very comfortable bed at way-too-early o'clock hoping that Aro was hugging me like he normally did before he'd go to the throne room and I'd stealthily follow behind him to watch him and his brothers feed. But alas, Aro was not beside me, and as I sat up in bed wondering where he was, I found a form-fitting, floor-length black gown staring back at me with a deep V-neck and no back to speak of. I blushed when I saw it since I normally didn't wear that style of dress and wondered aloud, "Aro's gonna get me killed if he thinks I'm wearing this into the throne room among the other men!" I tried to keep it on the hanger as best as I could while I moved it from the door frame to the bed and heard knocking at the door; who the fuck is that at this ungodly hour of the morning?! I tripped forward on the dress fabric and yelled, "Who is it?"

 I blushed when I saw it since I normally didn't wear that style of dress and wondered aloud, "Aro's gonna get me killed if he thinks I'm wearing this into the throne room among the other men!" I tried to keep it on the hanger as best as I could w...

"It's Heidi, ma'am. I've been tasked by the Master to make sure you're in the dress he chose for you for the morning feeding," Heidi stated on the other side of the door while probably corralling humans together for the aforementioned morning feeding I knew would happen around this time. As I managed to get the dress laid out on the bed and Heidi asked again, "Are you alright, ma'am? Do you need help with the dress?"

I sighed, staring at the dress, and answered, "It's open, Heidi. You can come in!" She poked her head in, I stared at her looking like a deer in headlights, and she giggled at me. I sighed and growled, "Please don't giggle at me, Heidi. I'll be killed for wearing this into the throne room the second Aro sees it!"

Heidi tried to compose herself, failed, and then said, "I'm so sorry, ma'am! It's just too funny that you think the Master has his brothers or the guard with him in the throne room today!" I cocked an eyebrow at her and she stated, "No one else will be in the throne room besides Master Aro and yourself, ma'am. Did you forget what day it was, by chance?"