Caius VolturixMale!Reader Smut Request for @noriakikakyoni999

This was requested by the lovely @noriakikakyoin999, I hope you like it! In honor of Pride Month, I decided to write this one-shot; happy Pride Month, my lovely readers! If you have any requests for either of my books in the LGBTQ+ family, don't hesitate to send them my way and I'll make them happen! Last warning, this will include smut, so be advised. Now, let's get to the story!

M/N's POV

I didn't plan on going to Italy when I first saw Caius during the Victorian Period. And yet, when I met him in the Crystal Palace with Aro and Marcus, my life changed for the better; I was truly happy with a partner, and it didn't matter to me that my love was a man. And when I was turned into a vampire at the Crystal Palace after a party, the world was my oyster.

I walked down the main hallway of the Volturi palace on a fine Monday morning when I heard, "M/N! Wait up!" I turned and saw Felix following behind me with Demetri and three other people that I'd never met before; two of them were vampires and the other one was a human.

I smiled at Felix and asked, "What's wrong, Felix? What did Edward Cullen do now to anger Aro?" They didn't answer and I asked, "Do we have to take Edward Cullen and the women to the throne room? I'm heading there anyway, so I might as well come with you guys."

Felix nodded and Demetri said, "Let's get going, then. I don't want to keep Caius waiting for you and have a fight among the Big Three." We called Aro, Marcus, and my love the Big Three when we weren't in their presence, and they didn't mind it when they learned what we'd done. At least, that was what Caius told me when he'd found out about our little nickname. As we walked, I asked Jane, who stood next to me, "Do you think Caius will be alright with me listening in on this?"

She smiled and answered, "He wouldn't have sent us out to get Edward and his human mate if he didn't want you by his side."

I smiled as we walked and knocked on the massive doors when we stood in front of them. Though I knew I didn't have to knock on them, I always did as a sense of decorum and I was nice. We stood outside for close to twelve seconds until I heard, "Enter!" I smiled and slowly opened the doors, getting ready to see my love and listen in to what would happen with Edward Cullen and Bella Swan.

Caius' POV

When M/N opened the door and entered the throne room with the guard and Cullen siblings, I tried to fight the smile as he moved to stand next to me, resting his hand on my shoulder and squeezing it reassuringly. I looked up at him and smiled as he whispered, "You look so beautiful on this throne, babe."

I chuckled and whispered back, "And you're gorgeous walking up to me with your muscular body and wearing our signature black. Though I want to see you naked on our bed." He smirked down at me and squeezed my shoulder while one of my hands went to the growing bulge in his pants. I watched his face contort in pleasure as I palmed him through his pants while looking at the intrigue in front of us. I smirked internally and whispered so only my lovely mate heard, "Do you want to stay here when Aro and Marcus go to the library?"

He nodded and growled, "If you didn't let me cum inside of you, Caius Volturi, then I'll take you right here right now in front of everyone." I shuddered as he leaned down and whispered in my ear, "And I won't tell you to be quiet."

I continued shuddering and Aro delivered whatever verdict he'd decided and I completely blanked out on what was said among the Cullen siblings, the human, and our people. I watched the Cullens and human leave as Aro walked over to his throne while asking, "What do you think of my decision, brothers?"

Marcus answered, "It was the right decision, Aro. You know as well as we do that whatever you decided would happen without our input." I stared at him as he spoke while M/N kept his chin somehow on my shoulder; how he didn't look awkward while doing this, I will never understand.