Jealous GarretxReader for @VioletBanana_911

This request is for the fabulous user named VioletBanana_911 (The function that allows me to add a user is acting up on my laptop, so I apologize for not tagging you in this imagine!), I hope you like it! This is my first time writing for Garret, so if I get part of his personality wrong, I apologize. Now, let's get to it! :)

Y/N's POV

I learned about Reneesme through my best friend, Jaspe Hale. I hadn't thought that a child could be born between a vampire and a human, let alone have that human survive as a vampire! But when Jasper told me about Isabella Swan-or Cullen's-child, I had to see her for myself. And that is what I did when I met Garrett. I fought alongside him against the Volturi clan and never thought that I'd end up falling in love with him in the process. Going along with that, I never thought he'd be jealous of Jasper at all, but I was VERY wrong.

After we defeated the Volturi and Garret and I had been dating for about four months, Jasper walked into my room while I was packing up and asked, "Hey, Y/N, are you ready for going back?"

I nodded and answered, "Yeah, I just gotta get these last-minute clothes into my already full suitcase and I'll be good to go!" I was jamming one last T-shirt into my small duffle bag as I talked to Jasper, jumping up and down like a rabbit.

Jasper chuckled and said, "You look like you could use some help with the shirt, Y/N, or you'll break the bag." When we heard a loud snapping sound, Jasper said, "And the bag has officially been killed."

I playfully glared at him and said, "Don't you dare start laughing at me, Jasper Whitlock Hale. I'll fight you." I heard him let out a chortle, dropped the shirt I was holding, and yelled, "That's it! You'll pay for this, Hale!"

I launched across my bed as Jasper ran out of the room at vampire speed. We rounded the corner into the hallway just as Garret and Edward came up the stairs to get my last suitcase. Edward chuckled when he saw me tackle Jasper to the ground and Garret asked, "What's going on here, babe?"

I grunted, "Jasper thought I couldn't pack my last suitcase. And when I didn't, he laughed at me. Therefore, he must pay for his mistake of laughing at me." When Jasper overpowered me via straddling me, I wheezed, "I could use some help here, boys."

When I looked at Garret, I could've sworn his eyes went from gold to black with rage in a second. He growled, "Jasper Hale, get off of my girl. Now, before I rip your head clean off your body." I've never seen Jasper move that fast in my life, and that's saying something since we're all vampires. When he was safely off of me, Garret walked over and pulled me to my feet, still staring daggers at Jasper. Garret growled, "We're leaving."

I stopped walking with him and asked, "Do I sense some jealousy in the air, my love?" He didn't move, and I giggled when he looked at the ground and mumbled something so silently I couldn't hear it. I asked, "Could you repeat that? I can't hear you, Garret."

He looked at me, took my hand, and said, "Not here, Y/N. Follow me." He tugged me back into the room I was just in and shut the door, locking it behind him. When he turned back around to face me, he said, "Jasper cannot do that to you anymore when he knows that you're mine."

I said, "And he doesn't do that normally when I see him, Garret. I mean, he has Alice, his MATE, for God's sake! There's no possible way that he'd want me when he knows that you're mine and I'm yours." After I spoke, Garret stared at me for a while, and I realized that I was right before; he was jealous of my and Jasper's relationship. I grabbed Garret's shaking right hand and said, "You are jealous of Jasper, aren't you, Garret?"

He stared at me, his blood-red eyes boring into my soul, and he answered, "Yes, I'm jealous of you and Jasper being so close. What're you going to do about it?" I let out a small giggle, which he heard, and he asked me, "Why're you laughing, Y/N? You think this is funny?"

I shook my head and answered, "It's not funny, Garret, but it is adorable. I'd never leave you for Jasper or any other male vampire. I love you, and only you. I'm not leaving you for someone that I see as my brother only." I cupped his face, made him look at me, and whispered, "You're stuck with me for as long as you'll have me."

He smiled, which was the first smile I'd seen from him since the Volturi incident, and whispered, "And I plan to keep you by my side forever and into eternity." He also cupped my face and pulled our lips together in a chaste, almost intense kiss that could only be rivaled by either Jasper and Alice or Edward and Bella making out. When we pulled away, Garret rested his forehead on mine and said, "If we continued, I don't think I can control myself."

I smirked and asked, "Then why are you controlling yourself, darling? Don't hold back any longer." He let out a growl and pushed me onto the bed. Needless to say, Garret and I didn't leave that day, and I loved Garret when he got jealous, that much I will say with absolute certainty.

A/N: I hope you love this imagine, @VioletBanana_911! This was my first time writing for Garret, and I think I did a pretty good job with it; if I got anything wrong with his personality, then I'm so sorry and I hope you can forgive me. I'm working through all the lovely requests that I'm getting, so they are coming your way very soon! Stay awesome, my lovelies, and I will sign off until the next imagine! :) :D