Imagine 17: Alec x Reader x Demetri Threesome

This I believe was requested by someone, but I cannot recall who requested it, so if the person who requested this imagine could leave a comment or PM me, that would be greatly appreciated. I hope you all like this imagine, and let's dive into the story!

This story has been edited by me! I hope you love it, and more edits will be coming in the very near future! Also requests for this book and all my other books are closed while I work on the backlog of requests for them, so those will be coming very soon as well! Now, I've yammered on for too long, let's get to the story! :) :D

Love is a strange thing. First, you didn't know what love really was when you walked into Volterra. Second, you didn't know if the two vampires you had crushes on knew you existed. They were Alec and Demetri, and they were two of the hottest vampires you'd ever seen; you knew from looking at them that they were just as hot as when they were human. And who could blame you? They were gorgeous! Any woman or man was lucky to have either one of them or both of them in their lives.

 And who could blame you? They were gorgeous! Any woman or man was lucky to have either one of them or both of them in their lives

You always made sure they could see you when you or they entered the throne room. You were the one of the few humans who worked as a maid in the Volturi's palace with little problems from the vampires or other humans working around you. And strangely, your only job was to clean the throne room after the vampires fed. Though you were normally squeamish at the sight of blood, cleaning up cadavers after feedings with blood everywhere got you over your fear of blood pretty quickly. However, you never got over your fear of what Alec and Demetri thought of you whenever they saw you in the throne room.

You were getting dressed one Tuesday morning in your Volterra uniform, which was a black dress with black tights and black platform stilettos. You finished dressing in about two minutes and slowly walked to your bathroom to do your hair; on heels, you were as graceful as a newborn gazelle. The makeup wasn't that bad since you had to stick with the Volturi's colors of black and red, but you did put your hair in a high ponytail. You also got to listen to music while getting ready, which on that particular day, was "This is Me" from The Greatest Showman from your iPhone (A/N: Play the YouTube link above at this point. Good? Alright, on with the story! :) ). You didn't think anyone was listening to you until you saw Alec's black eyes staring at you in your bathroom mirror. You squeaked and paused the song while staring at him and asking his reflection, "W-What're you doing here?"

He stared into your eyes through the mirror and answered, "I never knew you could sing, Y/N Y/L/N. You're quite good."

You blushed, hurriedly put your hair into a high ponytail, and said, "I try not to broadcast that fact so I don't draw attention to myself. You also didn't answer my question of what you're doing in my room."

Just then, another figure came out from behind Alec on your left side, also staring at you in the mirror (A/N: see picture above for the image that I am referring to). You stared into the new set of eyes and registered that they belonged to Demetri, who was in turn staring back at you with a strange emotion in his eyes. Demetri said, "You're stunning, Y/N. And your voice should be heard throughout the palace for centuries."