Volturi LeaderxReader fluff for @TTrudgen

This long-awaited request comes from @TTrudgen, I hope you enjoy, and I'm so sorry for putting it off this long to write it! There was not a set leader of the Volturi for this imagine, so I am going to use Caius, but feel free to change it to either Aro or Marcus as you read it. Let's begin! :) :D

Y/N's POV

I was walking through the main hallway of the Volturi's palace when I heard hissing about twenty feet ahead of me. I knew that the members had to meet with other vampires in the world for cases, and they did that in the throne room normally, but I was heading to the library to do some reading; who could be hissing in the library? When I rounded the corner and saw the main library door open, I peeked my head in and stopped dead. Caius was hissing at a photo album that I'd never seen before. I knocked on the door and asked, "Caius? What're you hissing about?"

He whipped around, his face still contorted in a hiss, and said, "Get away, Y/N. I don't want you to see me like this about some stupid old pictures." That immediately piqued my interest and I walked closer. He flung the book closed and quickly said, "You don't want to see any of these, my love. Trust me, I would know."

I continued walking closer and said, "Caius, I'm your mate; nothing that you could do would scare me away from you. Now," I stood in front of him with my hand open wide and said, "Show me the photo album and let me be the judge of how you look."

He reluctantly handed me the photo album he was looking at and said, "Do not say I did not warn you about these photos, my darling."

I sighed, took the massive album, and had to slam it onto the table so I could open it properly and not break my arms off while holding it; Caius never warned me that this thing was FUCKING HUGE! I opened it up to the first page and was immediately met with Caius' face staring back at me in a picture. As I looked at it, I couldn't help but think that he looked gorgeous in the photo. I smiled and said, "I don't know why you think these are horrible, baby. You look stunning in this one."

He shook his head and countered, "No, it's hideous. Aro made me do my hair like that, and I listened to him, which was my first mistake." He came closer to you, pointed to his shirt, and said, "See? My shirt's crooked here when it shouldn't be. That ruins the picture, and the rest will be the same."

I flipped to the next picture and saw Caius laughing and smiling with a woman who looked an awful lot like me. I pointed to her and asked him, "Why does that woman look like me, babe?" When Caius saw the photo, he became a statue. I asked again, "Caius, why does this woman look like me?"

He answered, "That was your great-grandmother. She was the first woman of your family that I ever met, and she made my undead heart race like you do every single day I'm with you." I let one tear fall down my eyes as Caius took my hands and turned me to face him properly. I wiped the tear from my eyes as Caius got down on one knee, still holding my hands, and said, "I love you so much, Y/N Y/L/N. I cannot think of any other being I would want to spend the rest of my eternal life with than you. I know that I am not good at this kind of thing, and I have practice this speech for hours with both Marcus and Aro so I could get it right." He pulled out a diamond ring that he hid somewhere on his person and cleared his throat. I was shaking with happiness and unshed tears as Caius asked, "Y/N Y/L/N, will you do me the great honor of marrying me and spending the rest of your life with me?"

When I heard his question, the tears I'd been holding in fell down my face in waterfalls. I nodded and answered, "Yes, Caius Volturi. Yes, I'll marry you!" He stood up, put the ring on my finger, and hugged me tightly. I laughed, let the tears fall, and said, "I fucking love you, Caius Volturi. So much."

He put me on my feet, kissed my nose, and whispered, "And I love you, Y/N. I can't imagine my spending the remainder of my eternal life with anyone else other than you." Our lips crashed together, and I was on cloud 9. I would be spending the rest of my life with the man of my dreams, and I couldn't think of anything else to make this day better. Caius was mine, and I was his, and I planned on hanging on to him for forever.