Jasper HalexSick Reader Request

This imagine was requested by the lovely @Twilight_moon2006, I hope you like it! And I have never written an imagine like this, so bear with me if I do not do any of the characters justice. Alright, on with the story! :) :D

Y/N's POV

When I awoke on a fine Tuesday morning, my voice was gone and I sounded like a smoker when I coughed. I shivered and groaned, "Ugh, why did this happen to me?!"

"What's going on?" I heard from the doorframe; I'd turned into a blanket burrito as I talked. I poked my head out and saw Jasper staring at me. He asked again, "Why're you wrapped up in blankets, darling?"

"I'm cold," I answered, and he just stared at me like I was a nutcase. I sat up, still in burrito mode, and said, "I got sick last night, Jasper. And now I sound like I smoke five packs a day and cough up a lung every twenty minutes." To stipulate my point, I coughed rather forcefully and shook in my blanket burrito.

Jasper walked closer to me, sat on the foot of my bed, and stared at me. When I started coughing again, he said, "Lay down, Y/N, or you'll overwork yourself." As he helped me lay down, Jasper put his cold hand on my forehead and said, "Darling, you're burning up. We have to get Carlisle to look at you."

I shivered slightly in fear at the thought of being poked with needles and shrunk away from the cold relief of his hands. When he raised his eyebrow at me, I said, "I don't want Carlisle to look at me. I'm fine, Jasper, it's just a little head cold, nothing too major."

When I started coughing again and didn't stop for a good bit of time, Carlisle emerged from the hallway and stood right where Jasper was previously before sitting on my bed; were they watching me the whole time? Carlisle walked in, smiling, and said, "Alright, Y/N, I know that you don't like doctors. But Jasper's been worried about you, so he asked me to make sure that you only had a head cold and don't need to go to the hospital for more conducive tests." He took off his suit jacket, which I didn't know he had on, and asked, "Can I check you out for Jasper?"

I sighed and nodded; there was no way that I was getting out of this even if I tried my damnedest. I let Carlisle unravel me from my blankets, do all that he needed to do as a doctor, and let out the occasional cough along the way. As Carlisle put his medical supplies away, I asked, "Can I go back to sleep now?"

He nodded and said, "Of course, dear, you can sleep as much as you want. I'll have Jasper bring you up some chicken noodle soup and some medicine to help break the fever." He then looked to Jasper and said, "Come on Jas. You're helping me make sure your girlfriend feels better."

He nodded, sighed, and said, "Alright, Carlisle. I'll leave the love of my life alone to suffer while you get the medication and soup." I giggled and coughed at how dramatic he was being over something so small as helping me out; I also knew he was kidding. Carlisle, however, smacked him upside the head, and he said, "What? I'm kidding!" Jasper kissed my forehead and whispered against the skin, "I'll be right back, baby. Get some sleep, then we'll watch whatever you want to watch."

I smiled sleepily and passed out when Jasper left me alone. I knew that I was tired, but I didn't think that I was so tired that I woke up when Jasper shook me awake gently to take my medicine and eat some soup. He smiled down at me as I rejoined the land of the living and asked, "How long was I out?"

He answered, "Two hours if I had to guess. I came back with everything after twenty minutes, but you were so sound asleep that I didn't want to wake you up for your meds. But now that you're awake, you have to take this and then have some food before you can sleep again, darling."

I nodded slowly and did what he asked, swallowing the pill he had in his fingers and eating two rather large spoonfuls of chicken noodle soup. After my second bite of soup, I yawned and said, "I love you, Jasper, but I need to sleep more before we do anything else."

Jasper smiled kissed my burning forehead and said, "Sleep, my love. I'll be here when you wake up. I promise you that; I'd never leave you when you were sick." I smiled and entered dreamland yet again, my head resting perfectly against Jasper's chest. I was in heaven, albeit sickness heaven, but still heaven nonetheless. The last thing I heard before I fell asleep was "I love you so much, Y/N," forcing a smile onto my face and happiness to enter my heart, which remained there while I slept and dreamt happy thoughts.