PaulxReaderxSeth Smut for @clumsy_marinette

This is the second out of the pack lemons requested by the lovely @clumsy_marinette, I hope you like it! This has jealousy and smut mixed into it, so be advised. Now, let's get to the story!

Y/N's POV

Boys are confusing. I didn't know how two VERY different boys fell in love with me in two days. No one would tell me that it would happen when I first moved to the reservation from Seattle, and I'd believed them in a heartbeat. However, when I met Paul Lahote and Seth Clearwater, that idea flew out the window faster than a bald eagle. This is my story.

I walked down the hallways of La Push High School minding my own business when I heard wolf-whistling from behind me. I turned around and saw some young boys who were probably my age staring at me, their eyelids halfway covering their eyes. I sighed and kept walking, leaving them in the dust. When I heard them after a couple of more inches of walking, I turned back around and asked, "You got something you want to share with me down there?"

They stared at me for a few moments, and I sighed after none of them said anything; typical. When I went to walk down the next hallway, I heard, "Hey! Y/N, wait up!" I turned around and saw the aforementioned Seth Clearwater running towards me with Paul Lahote staring daggers into his back. He stopped in front of me and said, "I'm sorry that the guys were like that around you, Y/N. They didn't have the right to say those things to you back there."

I smiled at him and said, "That's alright, Seth. It just sucks that it's always those guys that do it and no one else at this school." I should've also pointed out that I knew about Seth and Paul being werewolves; they told me when they first met me. He still stared at me and I asked, "So what's up, Seth? How are your classes?"

He smiled and said, "I'm doing good, and classes are all good. I have a paper due in English class about Romeo and Juliet's relationship that I have to start today and I don't want to." Since we were still standing in the middle of the hallway, he asked, "Want to walk with me?"

I nodded and we turned the corner I meant to go down earlier and walked through the halls, chatting like we were old friends that didn't meet two months ago and barely speak outside of school. As we walked, bystanders stared at us and whispered to their friends. I mumbled, "Everyone's staring at us."

Seth held my hand as we walked and said, "Let them stare at us, Y/N. They're just jealous that I'm hanging out with one of the most beautiful girls in school." My cheeks flared red and I let him hold my hand as we walked. When we got to the cafeteria, which I didn't know we were going to, and Seth asked, "Would you do me the honor of having lunch with me?"

Seth's POV

She smiled, nodded, and tugged me into the full cafeteria, Paul and the other wolves staring at me with very heavy murderous intent. I wouldn't hear the end of this from them when we got back to pack lands. But at that moment, I was with the woman of my dreams and we were going to have lunch together. What more could a guy ask for? We sat down at one of the tables in the middle of the cafeteria, got out our lunch boxes, and Y/N whispered, "Everyone's staring at us."

I grabbed one of her hands and rubbed her knuckles with my thumb, trying to soothe her. She smiled at me, and I smiled right back at her, showing off my pearly white teeth. Y/N giggled and I asked, "So, think you can help me with this paper for my English class? I have no clue as to how to tackle this."

She nodded and answered, "Of course! I'm happy to help you; I personally love English and reading, so this sounds like a walk in the park for me. Show me what you got." I pulled out all the papers that my English teacher gave us along with the short introductory paragraph that I'd written on my own. She read through everything and said, "You got a good idea down for your paper, but I'm wondering what kind of textual evidence you can use to support your claim."