Felix/Dimitri/Vladimir/StefanxOC Request for @AnnieK400

This one-shot was requested by the lovely @AnnieK400, I hope you like it! And as I've never written for Vladimir and Steven in the history of this book, I apologize for getting their personalities wrong and for the fact that I will not be writing in their accents. Now, this will only have one POV, as I don't want to both confuse you lovely readers with who is talking at one time and make this one-shot stupidly long; you have been warned. And imma stop yammering and get to the story!

Annie's POV

I hate parties. Don't get me wrong, I'm usually a party animal when I'm not the center of attention. However, when the party's for me? Yeah, I'm usually in a corner as far away from the action as possible until everything cools off as much as it can. And when I'm the only human daughter in a house full of vampires? Yeah, birthday parties are a big thing that I try to dissuade them from throwing. Granted, Alice is almost impossible to dissuade from throwing a party for me no matter what tactics I try.

My name is Annie Cullen, and as I said before, I am the only human daughter in the Cullen clan, though none of the other vampire covens know that I exist. I was normally fine with the birthdays before now since they were small affairs and only regulated to the immediate Cullen family. However, now that I'm turning 18, I have to be turned into a vampire so that I don't get killed or die, and Alice wants this to be the birthday bash of the century since it'll be my last human birthday ever. Anyway, I'm digressing, let's get to it.

I woke up one morning three weeks away from my birthday and heard a very loud chatter coming from right below me. I sighed and stretched in my very comfortable king-sized bed. Whatever was going on down there was disturbing me, and I didn't like it one bit. I slowly got out of bed, trudged downstairs, and asked, "Could you please keep it down? I'm too tired for this."

Alice smiled when I appeared, hugged me as tightly as I physically could take, and said, "But I can't keep it down when I'm planning the biggest birthday party ever!" I raised an eyebrow at her and she said, "This is your last birthday as a human, and I'll be damned if I let it go down as the worst birthday you've had while alive."

I sighed as Jasper Hale said, "We tried to talk Alice out of it, but she would not have any of it on account that you need to have a good birthday before you were turned into one of us." We stared at him, myself especially, and he asked, "Was I not supposed to say that?"

I stared at him and Carlisle said, "We were meant to tell her at the actual party, Jasper." Esme nodded and Carlisle added, "But now that you've said it, son, we might as well tell Annie exactly what the plan is before she hyperventilates." He gestured to me; I was sitting down on one of the couches in the living room with my head in between my legs so I didn't faint. I felt the couch sink under Carlisle's weight and he asked, "Are you alright, Annie?"

I shook my head and asked, "Do I get a say in how I want my eighteenth birthday to go, Dad?" When Carlisle shook his head no, I said, "Then I'm not OK. I just want to have a nice day with my family and the few real friends I have before you or someone else in our coven turns me into a vampire and I have to remain eternally eighteen. Isn't that so much to ask?"

Alice knelt in front of me on the floor and said, "I'm sorry for not taking your wants for your birthday into consideration, sis. I hope you can forgive me, but you have to see this from our perspective as vampires. We've never had human birthdays since we've turned, and since this is your last human birthday before you turn, we wanted to make this the best birthday in the world."

I sighed and stared into Alice's amber eyes as she watched me with the intensity that only vampires have when they want something bad enough. I knew what she was saying was true, but at the same time, I also knew that I wanted to have a simple birthday like the ones in the past; there was always going to be that part of me that wanted that no matter what happened to me. I smiled at her and said, "Alright, you can continue planning this party, Alice. Just know that I won't like it as much as the other parties you've planned before this."