Imagine 15: Aro X Reader Lemon

Requested by the lovely Creedslilgirl, hope you like it! And this is my first imagine for Aro, so let me know if I get it wrong. And it is my first time writing about an immortal child, so again, let me know if I get anything wrong! Last bit, it will probably be long, so fair warning. Alright, enough of me gabbing on forever, let's get right to the story!

This oneshot has been edited by me, so I hope you like it! There are more edits to come hopefully soon along with more original stories, so stay tuned for them as they come! :) :D

You awoke one fine Saturday morning to birds chirping outside your Volterra apartment window. You sat up in your twin-sized bed, stretched the sleep out of your limbs, and smiled at the sparrows staring at you through the window. You walked into your tiny kitchen and started brewing coffee when your cell phone rang from the dining room. Sighing at whoever wanted to bug your pristine morning, you walked over and answered, "Hello? Who's this?"

The person on the other end of the phone line chuckled and said, "Now, that's not the way you treat the love of your life when he's checking in on you, darling."

You were sure that was Aro's voice. And the second you heard him talk, your heart headed to Finland with joy; you hadn't seen Aro the entire night per your work giving you a deadline for a project you needed to finish. Now, you got to see your man without worrying about anything else, which made your heart so happy. You giggled and said, "Well then, good morning, my darling Aro. How are you this morning?"

Aro chuckled at your response and answered, "I'm doing amazing now that I'm talking to my love. How are you this morning, my beautiful Y/N?"

You blushed the same color as the blood rushing through your body and answered, "I'm fine, honey. I'm making some coffee so I can start my day." When Aro didn't say anything, you got a little worried and asked, "Did I say something wrong?"

Even though you couldn't see each other, you heard Aro's hair rustling back and forth to signal a negative and he stated, "You didn't say anything wrong, darling. I was just thinking about how gorgeous you look right now even though I can't see you."

You looked down at your dog pajama shorts and a bright purple tank top and said, "Baby, I'm not currently dressed in anything that's remotely gorgeous. I just got out of bed, my hair's a mess, and I'm not dressed. But you're flattering me, Aro, just saying."

Aro chuckled and asked, "Think you can come work at the palace when you get dressed, darling? I miss you, my love."

You sighed at how needy Aro sounded, smiled, and said, "Alright, Aro. I'll go get dressed, pack up my work, and head over to the palace as quickly as a bunny. Can you wait ten to fifteen minutes?"

He smiled, nodded, and said, "Of course, darling. Make sure you're outside the palace because that's where I will meet you."

You nodded and said, "Don't worry, Aro, I'll be there." Before you hung up, you told him, "I love you, Aro. See you in fifteen minutes."

He chuckled and said, "See you in fifteen minutes, my love." Aro then hung up and went about his daily routine of doing jack shit and agonizing over when he'd see you. You'd think that the leader of the Volturi and all vampires would have a handle on his emotions regarding his mate, but alas, Aro did not. And as he got his cloak on and headed for the arranged meeting spot, Aro's normally silent heart let out two single beats of worry if you were going to be late or even show up. Little did he know, but you were going to be a little later than fifteen minutes.

When you finally left your house and walked to the Volturi palace gates, it was about an hour and a half later. What caused you to be late, you may ask yourself? Well, you wanted to make sure you had the appropriate outfit for the occasion. Your chosen outfit was a floral top, dark-wash skinny jeans, and your favorite brown combat boots. You didn't worry too much about makeup and put on a small amount of eyeliner with mascara. So why did it take you so long to get your ass over to meet Aro? The fact that you took almost an hour to find your boots before leaving the house was sad. To hopefully not piss Aro off more, you grabbed your things, locked your apartment, and bolted down the Volterra streets to the palace. When you rounded a corner and saw the palace gates, you were a panting, sweating mess. You trudged to the open gate and wheezed, "I'm here! So sorry I was late."