Jasper Hale x M!Reader Request for @Keylster0-o

This fabulous request is for the great @Keylster0-o, I hope you like it and I'm so sorry it took me a minute to get to! This one will contain smut and boys loving each other like crazy, so reader's discretion is advised. Now, let's get down to it! :) :D

M/N's POV

I didn't think I'd get the chance to fall in love with anyone after I came out to my family. And yet, Jasper Hale always proved me wrong in the best of ways, even after he'd told me he was a vampire and I started helping him get used to the "vegetarian" lifestyle the Cullens adopted. And this was how I fell in love with the Southern gentleman vampire.

I woke up on a fine Sunday morning to Jasper staring at me smiling a shit-eating grin and painting a blush on my cheeks; I'd forgotten he'd "slept over" last night after saving me from the rogue vampires at the baseball field; they weren't James and his coven, so don't worry about that, lovely readers. I stretched and asked the ceiling, "Do I have to go get you a blood bag prepared, Jas?"

He shook his head and answered, "No, I went out to feed in the wee hours of the morning. And I wanted to be the first thing you saw when you woke up." And when my body registered what he meant by his statement, my heart started running a marathon in my chest and I had to fight the growing blush painting my cheeks and entire face; ever since Jasper and I started dating and I began helping him control his bloodlust, his words were an entirely different thing to control, if that was even the right word. I used the very heavy quilt as a shield and covered my red face from his prying golden eyes. Jasper chuckled at my burrito state and asked, "Do you plan on staying like that all day, babe?"

And he'd started calling me various pet names, which seriously didn't help my blushing and nervous state around his sexiness! How was I dating him again? I had no idea, but I did know that I couldn't go to school with my downstairs regions wide awake just from his accent! I stated through the blanket, "No, but you're being cute and I can't take it! So when you calm down, I'll come out of the blanket fortress!" I heard him chuckle, poked my eyes out in the light, and asked, "What's got you chuckling, Mister?"

He answered while holding back the laugh, "You and your cuteness, M/N. I don't know how I got so lucky to have you in my life, but I'm not letting you go for anything. Now, let's get you into the light." Before I could fully burrito myself, he pulled the blanket away and asked, "Are you sure you're going to stay in here all day when we have adventures to go on?"

"You haven't told me what we're doing today, so until you do, I'm staying right here! And there's nothing you can do about it!" I yelled while he held the blanket away from me and stopped me from putting it back around myself like I desperately wanted to; I always slept buck-naked and Jasper's never seen me do that, so I wasn't about to have that secret blown right then and there. Jasper tried to pull the blanket away from me and I held it tight while stating, "Nope! Not gonna let go for anything in the world!"

Japer chuckled his signature knee-melting chuckle and answered, "You're beautiful, babe. I want to see that gorgeous body of yours." I didn't budge and he asked while tugging on the blanket again, "Are you alright, babe? Is there something wrong that I need to know about?"

I still didn't answer him on account of not knowing what the ever-loving hell I could say to both answer his question and keep my dignity at least somewhat intact; yes, we'd been dating for at this point almost a year and a half, but Jasper still didn't know I slept buck-ass naked mostly because he was never here with me when I woke up. How the fuck was he going to take this news, and what would that mean for the rest of our relationship?! I knew I was overthinking this, and when I felt his eyes still on me, I slowly answered, "I don't have any clothes on under here." I heard Jasper chuckle slightly and I poked my eyes over the blanket while stating, "I'm completely serious, babe. I don't have anything on under this blanket and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable when you're still learning how to control your bloodlust."