Part 2 to EmmettxOCxJasper Smut Request for @MaariyahFord

This lovely, long-awaited request is for the great MaariyahFord, I hope you like it! This one-shot will contain fluff and bullying with very strong language, so readers' discretion is advised. Also, if you have not read part one to this, please read part one first before diving into this part. Now, imma shut up, and let's get to it!

THE NEXT DAY...

Amy's POV

When I woke up the next morning, Emmett and Jasper were nowhere to be found and I was alone in Jasper's room; I think I started out the night in Emmett's room per his request, but Jasper'd come in halfway through the night and taken me to his room to get some private snuggles. However, I woke up that morning to the sun dancing across my face and a note from Jasper and Emmett telling me they'd gone to Canada to feed and they'd be in school for the rest of the afternoon. Sighing, I slowly got out of the very comfortable bed and got dressed in my signature jeans and black T-shirt while humming to myself to keep myself busy. Today was going to be a good day regardless of what everyone thought about my relationship!

Getting my backpack ready for the day, I heard the door open and Alice asked me, "I truly don't mean to be rude, Amy, but why do you think Jasper and Emmett are both dating you?" At her question, I stopped in my tracks and stared at her through the mirror I'd parked in front of. I knew she was right to ask since even to me, it was a bit odd to be dating two men at once, let alone two vampires! But I also truly didn't know how to answer her question, which she knew because she added, "I'd seen a vision of Emmett and Jasper fighting over you and then the rest is foggy. I'm just trying to understand what I saw, if that makes sense."

The fear in my heart at potential rejection lessened as I watched Alice's eyes soften and I answered, "I honestly don't know why I chose to date Emmett and Jasper together, Alice. I do know, however, that I didn't want them constantly fighting for my affections constantly and I eel whole with both of them in my life." When I got the last word out, Alice beamed and hugged me tightly while spinning me around like there was no tomorrow; what switch was flicked to get her this happy? I mean, her happiness was contagious because I started giggling, but I also asked, "What brought this on, Alice? Why're you so happy?"

"I'm happy for all of you; the entire family is! We wanted Emmett and Jasper to find their person for centuries now, and the fact that they've found you is amazing!" Alice exclaimed while still squeezing me probably too tightly for my own good; I wheezed and that got her to let go of me. As I panted to try and get air into my lungs, Alice stated, "We'll protect you at school while Emmett and Jasper are feeding. Don't you worry about that, Amy."

I cocked an eyebrow at Alice's last statement and asked, "Why would I need protecting, Alice? What did you see?" She didn't answer at first and I asked her yet again, "What did you see, Alice Cullen?"

That got Alice to finally answer, "Nothing important right now, Amy. But you're riding to school with me today and we're late. So let's move!" She had my backpack already in her hands and was dragging me out the door. I tripped over my feet to follow her, but managed to not faceplant while she pushed me into her cherry-red Porsche. I got her to let me buckle myself and she took that opportunity to get into her seat, starting the car without buckling her seatbelt (make sure to wear your seatbelts, kids!) and speeding to school without saying a word, which unnerved me since we normally chatted for hours while heading to Forks High School. What else did she see in her visions?

Meanwhile in Canada...

Emmett's POV

I growled happily and sat on a nearby tree stump while Jasper went off and drained his third deer today. We'd chosen to go out hunting after the wild night of passion last night because we didn't want to be tempted by Amy's blood throughout the day-that and we hadn't fed in a while so we were hungry. I mumbled when I smelled the fresh scent of blood heading toward me, "That hit the spot! I'm feeling better already, man."