Preference 18: You Go to The Beach/Pool

Requested by the lovely @ToukoRWhite hope you like it! And this may end up being a long one, so if it is, my apologies! Alright, onto the story! :) :D

This has been edited by me! I hope you like it and more edits will be coming hopefully soon! The next round of edits will be the werewolves catch-up preferences, so keep your eyes peeled for them! Alright, let's continue!

The Cullens

Edward: When it came to getting Edward to swim anywhere, it was like pulling teeth. This was more because Edward was scared of swimming next to you when you wore a skimpy bathing suit since that normally led to smexy times in the bedroom. Anytime you asked him to swim, he'd have an internal crisis about the thought. However, that wasn't always the case.

For example, one day when you and Edward were walking through downtown Forks on a very late night, you noticed some lights on in a gym about five feet ahead of you two. While Edward kept walking, you stopped and stared longingly at the vacant building. After five minutes of Edward walking without you next to him, he turned to you and asked, "Why're you staring at that gym, my love?"

You answered him rather frankly, "I want to go swimming." He studied you as you elaborated, "There's a pool in that gym, no one's gonna be in there, and I haven't gone swimming in months. Can we please go swimming, babe?"

Edward thought for about two seconds, saw your famous puppy dog eyes, and said, "Alright, but since we don't have swimsuits, we'll be skinny dipping."

You nodded and countered, "I know that, but do we really have to skinny dip? We could always wear our undergarments as our bathing suits."

That got him moving toward you and grabbing your hand. He then said, "Let's get into the pool, darling." When he began walking to the gym and didn't hear you behind him, Edward turned around and asked, "What's the matter, my love? Don't you want to go swimming?"

You nodded and said, "I do want to go swimming, but I'm concerned that someone besides you will see me in my undergarments." He hugged you and you asked, "Is that a bad thing for me to be concerned about?"

Edward hugged you while answering, "That's perfectly valid, Y/N. But you have nothing to worry about. No one but us will be at the pool and we can use suits from the town swim team."

You smiled at him and said, "You thought of everything, didn't you?" He nodded and you headed to the gym, separating into yours and Edward's respective locker rooms, and found the bathing suits in your sizes. When you walked out and found Edward already in the pool, you said, "You just couldn't wait for me."

Edward chuckled and asked, "Are you complaining?" while cocking one of his eyebrows and standing to his full height, displaying his toned pale torso in front of your eyeballs. As you openly checked him out, he chuckled and asked, "Enjoying the view, my love?"

You nodded and said, "I am, and it's a marvelous view." He smiled as you made your way to the steps in the shallow end. He stared at you while you slowly entered the pool, saying, "You could help me into the pool instead of eye-fucking me."

"With pleasure, my darling," Edward replied while holding his hand out, his golden eyes never leaving yours as you slowly entered the very-cold pool water. When you finally stood next to him in the water, Edward said, "You look like a water goddess, Y/N."

You blushed and let go of his hand, which you'd forgotten you were holding. After your hand was free, you grinned and said, "And this is what water goddesses do to their subjects!" You then splashed him as hard as you could while laughing like a hooligan. He smirked at you and followed you through the pool while you swam as fast and as far away from him as you could, shouting, "You'll never take me alive!"