Leah x OC x Paul Smut Request for @Lztina_

This lovely request is for the amazing Lztina_, I hope you like it, and I'm so sorry it's taken me forever to get it published for you! This is the first time that I've written a threesome with Leah and Paul in it, so I apologize if I get things wrong, readers! And this, without question, will contain smut; be advised when you read this. It may be very bad, as I've not written a threesome scene in a hot minute, so I apologize in advance if it sucks and if it is somehow offensive; I never want to offend anyone with the content I write, and if I somehow offend anyone, call me out on it and I'll correct it in the future writings I make for your eyeballs. Now, Imma shut up, and let's get to business!

Grace's POV

Having two mates and imprints was something I never thought I'd get to experience in my 18 human years on this planet. And since I'm three supernatural creatures rolled into one body, that's a lot of years-more like 118 years, but who's counting? My name is Grace Lopez, and I'm a werewolf, vampire, and mermaid called a Trybrid living on the Quileute Reservation. This is the story of how the loves of my life (who you'll meet later) showed me just how much they loved me when they got jealous.

I was sleeping very comfortably in my bed one fine Saturday afternoon when I heard someone knocking at my window to either get my happy ass out of bed or to make sure I was alive; I sleep like the literal dead every night because vampire. And I should also point out that I was disturbed in the middle of a damn good dream between myself, Leah Clearwater, and Paul Lahote; remember the loves of my life I mentioned above? Yeah, Leah and Paul are those people. I groaned, slowly came to life, and saw my best friend, Jacob Black, knocking on my window asking me to open it for him; what the hell did he want at this stupidly early hour? I slowly opened the window and asked him, "What the fuck do you want, dude? I'm too tired for this!"

Jake chuckled at my sleepiness and countered, "What would you say to coming to La Push with the pack, myself, and the Cullens after we finish working on our bikes?" I cocked an eyebrow at him and he said, "Sam wanted to bridge the gap between us and the Cullens due to you being the first ever trybrid that we know about in the world. That and your imprints won't shut up about seeing you, so we have to plan this out."

I sighed, knowing that Jake was right about me being the first trybrid in the world and that Leah and Paul wouldn't shut up about seeing me; due to being a werewolf, I heard every little thought in the pack regarding myself and our relationship. Therefore, I also knew what Jake was asking of me and that I wanted desperately to say yes to his request. So, I smiled at getting to see my loves in the flesh and answered, "Sure, Jake. I'd be happy to go to La Push with you and the Cullens."

Jake beamed and said, "That's great! Get dressed and I'll drive you to my house where our current projects are." I smiled, got out of bed while he went to his prized Rabbit, and got dressed in a simple pair of black denim jeans and a plain white T-shirt that hugged all my curves in the right places to both draw attention to them and tease whoever saw them. After I got my shit together and had a bathing suit picked out for the beach, I grabbed a bagel and headed out to where Jake was waiting for me outside his car; it helped that I lived two blocks away from him and could've walked to his house, but I liked driving with him since we could chat about whatever and sing way off-key to whatever was on the radio.

However, we didn't get to work on our bikes today because by the time we got to Jake's house, the entire pack was outside with their beach bags in hand and my heart leapt out of my chest at seeing Leah and Paul staring at me. I muttered while he parked the car, "I sincerely hope you didn't plan this, Jacob Black. Because if you did, I'll kick you in your balls so hard you won't have them anymore."