Demetri x Reader Smut Request for @KatskugiBakugo

This long overdue oneshot is for the lovely @KatskugiBakugo, I hope you like it, and I'm so sorry it's taken me forever to write! If this isn't your username and you were the one who requested this oneshot, please let me know in the land of comments and I will correct it! And this oneshot will contain smut in it, so reader's discretion is advised! Requests are still closed for this book, but if you have preference ideas, let me know! :) :D Now, imma shut up, and let's get down to business! :) :D (Also warning if I leave this on a cliffhanger at the end, my sincerest apologies! After I finish my open requests, I will look back and see which ones need continuations! Now, let's get to it, shall we? We shall! :) :D )

Y/N's POV

I sometimes hated my power more than words. Why did I hate my power? one might ask me. Well, for one, I never got a moment's peace and quiet from Master Aro after I copied Edward's ability when he came to visit; no one wants to be inside Master Aro's brain for long periods of time, trust me on that. And for two, I didn't like not knowing what my love was thinking whenever I used both Bella Swan and Edward Cullen's abilities melded together. But I did love when I copied the one called Alice's power of premonition because it proved helpful getting Master Aro to see when he should partake in certain events and rituals around the city of Volterra and how many people should be gathered for the morning feedings. And on one such Friday morning, my gift would come in very handy for myself and my lover, Volturi Guard member and tracker, Demetri. My name is Y/N, and this is our story.

I watched the rising sun from one of the balcony windows on the second floor of the Volturi palace and smiled to myself as I watched Jane and Alec joke with each other in the gardens below me; since they were twins and pretty close before I came here, it was only natural for them to behave like siblings. Demetri always told me he never had siblings nor did he want them, yet I'd always watch him play soccer with Alec and Jane and laugh happily about it; Demetri really did want siblings and he has them in the Guard. I continued watching my love play with Alec and Jane and giggled to myself at how cute he was acting without thinking he was being cute. How did I get this man to be in my life again? I have no idea, readers, but I loved it! Demetri looked up at where I was sitting and smiled a real smile at me, which was rare for him to give out to anyone else besides me. I knew I was a lucky girl, and I wasn't going to let him out of my life.

As I watched Demetri, Alec, and Jane kick the helpless soccer ball around while sparkling in the high noon sunlight, I felt a strange sensation come over me and I engaged statue mode to see what it was. I watched my family and I walk through a snow-covered valley toward the Cullen clan with a child in tow. Alice Cullen, the vampire I'd copied this gift from, was not there and strangely, neither was I. What was the meaning of this? Since I thought no one was around me, I muttered, "This can't be good if I'm not there to protect Demetri and the rest of the Volturi."

The vision kept playing in front of me and I was powerless to stop it; it wanted me to see it, for some reason, and I didn't like that fact. One of the vampires on the Cullen side-I think her name was Kate or something-glared at my love and I watched in horror as she dashed over to him and gripped his hair, yanking him forward onto his knees in front of her. My already unbeating heart stopped again and I shivered despite myself when I heard Unknown Vampire hiss, "Where is Y/N, you son of a bitch?"

Demetri grunted, "Where she belongs. And you were the ones who brought her to us to heal her when she was human, Denali. Did you forget that already?" Denali growled and Demetri added, "Let's not forget I'm her mate. If you take her away from me, you'll shatter her." (A/N: I have nothing against the Denali coven when they appear in Twilight! They're honestly really cool, and I love Kate's powers; I have no idea why I keep putting them into requests, but I will make sure I get their personalities as right as I can while I write them! If I get any of their personalities wrong, please feel free to tell me in the land of comments and I shall correct it in future writings! Now, small tangent aside, let's keep going! :) )