Seth x OC Request for @VZhong

This lovely request is for the great VZhong, I hope you like it, and I'm so sorry it took me a minute to get to it! This one will contain strong language and blood, so reader discretion is advised. Now, imma shut up, and let's get down to it!

Yani's POV

Jealousy fucking sucks. And it seriously does t help when one is jealous of one's boyfriend's sister. How do I know about this feeling? Well, my name is Yani, and I'm jealous of Leah Clearwater, older sister to my boyfriend, Seth Clearwater, and I hated being jealous of her! This is the story of how I almost lost my imprint and boyfriend due to my jealousy.

I was heading home one day after school when I smelled something in the woods; did I forget to mention I was a werewolf? Oops, sorry about that! That'll come into play later, readers, so keep that in mind. Now, let's continue! As I sniffed the air, I felt my claws start to form and I resisted the urge to fully turn into a wolf and go after the smell. It didn't help that the scent was Seth's, so that told me he was right by here somewhere. I moved closer to the smell and heard, "No, Leah, Yani won't hurt me. You know how she is with me; I'll be fine." So it was Seth's delicious scent I smelled! Fantastic, I'll hug him!

Another deeper voice added, "And if you push yourself into their relationship too much, she'll lash out almost like Sam did with Emily." I stopped at the mention of what Sam did to Emily when he got jealous and realized that that was what I was about to do to Seth; I could see him standing on Jacob Black's front porch with Leah arguing about God knows what. Jacob then told Seth, "'Make sure Yani knows where you are so she doesn't freak out later, dude. I've seen her when she's angry, and it's not pretty."

I blushed at the memory of me almost attacking Jake when he scared the shit out of me on patrol; he'd come over to visit and not told me he was coming, which subsequently forced me to throw a lamp at him. He dodged it-thank the Lord above-but it wasn't fun explaining to my mother why her favorite lamp was in pieces by our entryway. However, my blushing was overrun by the urge to mark what was mine, and hearing Jake and Leah talk to Seth about me made me want to mark him even more; was this the wolf part of me talking? Or was it the mate bond? I had no idea, but I didn't stop my silent approach for anything around me. As I moved closer, I watched Seth's back straighten and my eyes went from their normal e/c to the yellow of my wolf and I pushed the growl back down my throat. This was going to be a very interesting day after I did this.

Since Seth couldn't see me prowling behind him, I smirked to myself and raised my right hand to get ready to slash at him and mark him as mine. My smirk growing and a growl rippling through my body, I slashed down and heard the flesh of his back rip. Blood flew everywhere and I could hear Leah's screams from what felt like a mile away. I'd calmed down by this point enough to notice what was happening and said, "Fuck, I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to-."

"You're damn right you didn't mean to do that to my brother, Yani! You could've killed him!" Leah yelled at me and I could see over Seth's bloody right shoulder that she was shaking; Leah was going to shift soon, and I'd be dead in minutes."

Somehow, though, Seth managed to get out, "Don't push her, Leah. She didn't mean to do what she did; hear her out. Maybe there's a logical reason for all this we haven't heard yet."

Jake added while I stood there also shaking, "She and Seth are imprints. Therefore, they're connected forever just like Sam and Emily are. Yani deep down didn't want to hurt him as bad as she did since it was the mate bond forcing her to do what she did. She truly loves him, and she'll protect him with her life." He then gently put a hand on her slowing shoulder and added, "Just like you will be someday."

I nodded and turned to Seth, who was facing me with a hand on his right shoulder and...smiling? What was he smiling when I sliced his back probably to ribbons? I cocked an eyebrow at him and he said, "I know you didn't mean to hurt me, baby. And now you have a reason to take care of me for the rest of the afternoon."

That got me smiling and I headed toward him while saying, "I'm so sorry again, Seth. I shouldn't've hurt you just to appease my jealousy." When I realized what I said, I slapped my hand on my mouth and hid in his chest as best as I could while not hurting him more than he already was.

Seth chuckled, hugged me as best as he could with one arm, and stated, "It's fine, darling. You're actually really cute when you're jealous." I kept blushing and I heard laughter above me; Jake was probably corpsing his ass off against Leah and she was doing I had no clue what. But Seth kept his one arm around me and asked the top of my head, "Shall I walk you home, milady?" I couldn't find my voice, so I nodded in his strong chest and let him walk me home as he always did when we were done with school at La Push High. My cheeks were still red, but I didn't really care. I was with the love of my life, and though I mutilated him, I'd make sure he was perfectly healed and also that everyone who happened to see the scars knew he was mine.