JanexReader Smut Request for @ChelseaVolturi

This one-shot was requested by the lovely @ChelseaVolturi, I hope you like it! This will contain some lesbian smut, which I am not fluent in, so you have been warned and I apologize in advance for anything I get wrong. Now, let's begin the story!

Y/N's POV

I hadn't planned on waking up to Alec staring at me holding a hanger with a midnight black dress hanging on it. While groaning, I stared at him and asked, "Why are you in my room with that dress, Alec Volturi?"

He stared at me as he answered, "I cannot tell you, Y/N. You just have to know that you need to put this on and follow me to the throne room this morning." I still stared at him, to which he thrust the hanger at me and said, "Hurry it up, I don't have all day and I'm missing the morning feed."

Well, that explained his crankiness at me as I got out of bed and took the hanger from him. I walked into mine and Jane's shared bathroom stared at the dress and wondered how in the name of all things holy was I meant to get this onto my body. Oh, before I continue, I'm Jane Volturi's mate; I realize that I forgot to mention that in the beginning, and I apologize for that. Now, digression over, let's continue!

When I stepped out of the bathroom, the dress was open in the back and my h/c hair was flowing down my back in wavey curls; I tended to have severe bedhead in the morning if I didn't brush the night before. Alec chuckled when he saw my face and asked, "Need some help back there?"

I nodded and said, "You get any ideas and I'll tell your sister and she'll throw you so far into next week with her powers that you'll feel it for eternity." I turned my back to him and he went to work buttoning me up. I didn't normally wear dresses, so this was new to me. After I was fully fitted into the dress and there was no turning back now, I looked at Alec and asked, "Is this all I need to do? Or do I need shoes as well?"

Alec handed me black heels and said, "Wear these. I'll help you walk since you'll be a baby deer in these when you get them on." I stared at the huge heels and he was right; I didn't have them on my feet and I knew I was going to be a baby deer when I started walking. He set them on the floor, I put them on, and immediately grabbed Alec's hand when I tried to walk. Still chuckling, Alec said, "Alright, let's try to get you to the throne room before you face-plant."

I started walking with his help and growled, "If you weren't a vampire, I'd kick you in the balls and prevent you from having any children, Alec." He smirked as we kept walking to the throne room as slowly as Alec let me walk in the foot-crushers on my feet. When we stood in front of the throne room, Alec opened the doors and my breath left me the second I saw Jane, my love, standing in front of Aro's throne with a huge bouquet of roses. I slowly walked in the throne room and whispered, "Holy hell."

Jane's POV

I watched her walk into the room as slowly as she could manage in her massive heels so that she didn't fall and hurt herself; I probably shouldn't have given her massive heels to wear with the dress, but they completed the look, and I wanted to see her in heels. As she moved closer to me, I watched her and asked, "Do you need help, darling?"

She looked at me and I noticed that her beautiful hair was flowing down her body in gorgeous waves. She then said, "Put those roses down and help me not face-plant on this floor, Jane. Please, I don't know how long I can remain upright at this pace." I set the roses down, walked toward her, and grabbed her arm so she stayed upright. She smiled at me and said, "Thank you, dear. I don't think I could stay upright any longer in these things."

I kissed her temple and said, "You're very welcome, my love. I don't want you to face-plant and break your gorgeous face when we have a great day planned courtesy of milords Aro, Caius, and Marcus." She cocked an eyebrow at me and I said, "They gave us the use of the throne room for the remainder of the day today, the anniversary of the day I met you and fell in love with you."