Dating Marcus Volturi Includes...

-Marcus turning you into a vampire to save you from certain death.
-You telling him about your human life at any chance you and he get.
-Marcus protecting you from Aro's wrath when he learns of your existence.
-"I'll never let my brothers kill you, my love. We are meant to be together as love is meant for humans and immortals alike," Marcus tells you when you have doubts.
-Reading dates in the many libraries in the Volturi's palace.
-Marcus taking you for long romantic walks through the gardens.
-You being a member of the Volturi guard.
-Marcus making sure you each enough during the group feeding sessions.
-You singing around the palace to calm yourself down.
-Marcus finding out you sing and wanting to hear more of your voice. "Please, love. I want to hear your beautiful voice."
-Marcus complementing you whenever he gets a spare moment.
-Marcus taking your anniversary off to spend the day with you.
-Passionate and sensual lovemaking whenever you or he need it.
-Marcus kissing you when he has the chance.
-Caius secretly loving how happy you make his brother.
-You and Marcus making out when he thinks you're alone.
-Marcus making sure you have everything your undead heart desires if you ask him for it.
-Marcus being jealous of you with Felix.
-You assuring your vampire that he's the only one for you and you wouldn't want anyone else.
-Rough sex whenever Marcus gets jealous of you hanging out with Felix.
-Did I mention hugging and kissing? Yes? Well, imma say it again because you two would be hugging and kissing whenever you two were in the same room together. And you knew you wouldn't have it any other way.