Marcus Volturi x Female OC Smut Request

This long-overdue oneshot is for the lovely bakaotaku44 I hope you like it and I'm so sorry it took me forever to get this out for you! This oneshot will contain smut, so be advised. Also I've never written a plus-sized character, so if I get things wrong or offend anyone, I'm so sorry! Please let me know immediately and I'll correct my mistakes right away. Now, I've talked enough, let's get to work!

Emma's POV

I hated planes more than life itself. It didn't help that I'd been away from my partner for Lord knows how long at this point and I wanted to see him again. True, I'd loved spending time with my family in Germany, my home country, but it wasn't anything compared to seeing my mate for the first time in probably close to a month. And as I watched Italy bloom underneath my private jet-thank you, Aro, for the use of this-I couldn't help but wonder if Marcus would still want to see me when I got back. My name is Emma, and this is the story of how I was proven that my man wanted me more than life itself, and he's immortal, so that says a lot.

I didn't know how long the plane would take to get to the private airstrip outside of the Volturi's palace, but when it did land and the ground came a little too close for my comfort, I smiled at finally being on Terra Formae. I sat up, got my carry-on luggage from the overhead compartment, and exited the plane to someone saying, "Welcome back, Madame. The Lords will be so happy to see you again." The sun was just setting and Jane stared at me from the tarmac in front of a black Land Rover Defender caravan.

I smiled at her and said, "Thank you for coming to receive me, Jane. Also I hope that Marcus is doing well." Jane didn't answer me when I said that and I got the strange impression that she wasn't telling me everything that I needed to know; that wasn't good because Jane normally told me everything about Marcus if I was away. What was she not telling me? I took a few steps toward her and asked, "What aren't you telling me?"

Jane did not answer and one of the other guard who was with her replied, "You need to get home sooner rather than later, Madame. Lord Marcus has missed you something terrible." That got me moving and even though exercise and I didn't get along, I ran into the car, buckled up, and waited for the car to start so I could save my vampire from whatever hell he'd put himself in. I knew the Big Three would probably be feeding right at that time that I was arriving, but I honestly could've cared less as long as I was with my man soon.

The car sped off out of the airport and into the setting Volterra sun, heading to the palace probably with Jane running ahead of us to alert Marcus of our arrival. I had no clue how I wasn't begging the car to go faster than it was currently going, but I somehow managed to not push myself too far. I looked at the guard assigned to me in the car and asked, "How long do you think this trip will be?"

"Do you not like travelling, Madame?" was the reply I got, which was to be expected at this point since I figured out that he was probably not going to like me very much if I spoke more and showed how anxious I was. I shook my head and the guard added, "I don't think it'll take long. Lord Aro expressed we get you home immediately since Lord Marcus isn't doing so well."

"What do you mean?" I implored, but he again was silent, and that didn't help my already sizeable anxiety about the situation. I knew when I got the call from Lord Caius about Marcus not feeding was serious, so I rushed back even when my parents told me I could stay longer and should've stayed longer to spend more time with them. I sighed, looked outside at the passing landscape, and breathed, "Please hang in there, Marcus. I'll be home soon, and I won't be away from you any longer."

I don't know when I fell asleep, but the next thing I knew, I was waking up and being pulled out of the car by Felix. He grinned at me and said, "Welcome back, Madame. Lords Aro and Caius will be most pleased to see you here again." I smiled at him and he led me into the palace, where Alec and Demetri met us with Lords Aro and Caius' mates; was Marcus really that bad? Felix seemed to know what I was asking and he told me, "Lord Marcus hasn't been feeding from anyone since you've been gone. We couldn't even get him to come down to the throne room to feed with us when the visitors come to be dinner for us."