Preference 15: They get jealous-Vampires

Requested by ANIMELove95, I hope you like it! And this is going to be a REALLY long one, just as a warning! Now, let's get to it!

This preference has been edited by me, and I got two edits of this book out in one day! That rarely ever happens, but I will try to do my best to get more edits out hopefully soon! Now, I'm gonna shut up, and let's get to the story!

The Cullens

Edward- Everyone knows when Edward's jealous. It's the benefit of being able to read minds like a boss and then saying or doing something about it. And since he's a very intimidating vampire, not many men come up to you when he's around because they didn't want to die.

For example, one fine night while you and Edward were at an Italian restaurant, Edward leaned over the table and whispered in your ear, "I have to use the restroom, my love. I'll be right back."

You nodded and kissed his cheek, causing his alabaster skin to tint a faint shade of pink as he walked to the restroom. While you sat sipping your red wine in the bustling restaurant, your waiter sauntered over and asked, "What's a nice woman like you doing all alone on this fine evening?"

You kept sipping your wine and ignoring your waiter while he stared at you with eyes the same color as the ocean. When you kept feeling his eyes on you, you told him, "I'm not alone, sir. My boyfriend's using the restroom, but he'll be back soon."

This guy wasn't having any of what you were saying. To him, you were a sexy woman he could do anything to anywhere, and he looked at you as such. When you registered how he was looking at you, you were extremely uncomfortable. You tried to speak again before you heard behind the waiter, "I'd step away from the lady if I were you."

The man turned to Edward and asked, "What're you going to do if I don't move, shrimp?"

You then noticed that the waiter towered over Edward at around 6'5 or something around that. Before you could stop them, Edward hissed, "Or you'll wish you'd never talked to my girl, you lowlife!"

The waiter squeaked-yes he squeaked-and ran away faster than you'd seen Edward run, which said something. When the waiter was safely away and Edward was sitting across from you, you asked, "Doth my eyes deceive me? Is Edward Cullen jealous?"

Edward stopped when he heard your question and didn't know what to do for a few moments while he processed your statement. He blushed the faintest shade of pink known to humanity and said, "Maybe."

You giggled, leaned over, and kissed his cheek, causing him to blush even more. Oh, how you loved this man, even when his jealousy reared its ugly head at any man who tried to flirt with you.

Jasper- Since he can control emotions, Jasper gets jealous very easily. And the funny thing is that he'll openly show when he's jealous. He'll usually yank you away from the dude flirting with you and then make out with you in a far corner like no one's watching.

And what better way to demonstrate this than for him to pull you away from his brother, right? Well, he did just that at Bella's eighteenth birthday party inside the Cullen house. You walked in and met a smiling Edward in the atrium. He told you, "Good evening, Y/N. You look quite elegant."

You blushed and said, "Thank you, Edward. You don't clean up too badly yourself." He blushed while you giggled and asked, "Have you seen Jasper around?"

Edward shook his head and answered, "I haven't seen him since this morning when he went out to feed. Come in and I'll look around for him."

You smiled your thanks and walked inside, letting Edward shut the door and go search for Jasper. You meandered into the living room and found Emmett watching TV on one of the many couches. You sat next to him and said, "Hey, Emmett. How are you?"