Aro x Reader Part 3 Request for @lokiloveralex

This is Part 3 to the Aro x Reader imagine series requested by the lovely @lokiloveralex (if this isn't your username and you're the person who requested this, let me know in comments if you please! :) ), I hope you like it! I'm so sorry it took me forever and a day to write this out for you, but imma make it happen! And this will contain some boyxboy love later down the line with a light/heavy dose of smut and fluff built in throughout, so ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK! Now, imma shut up, and let's get to the story!

Y/N's POV

Ever since the day I found out my son was Marcus' blood singer, I'd been making sure he both learned what blood singers were and that he and Marcus were in the same room together-with supervision from either myself or Aro, of course! Aro tried one day to get me to let Caius chaperone Y/S/N and Marcus, but I wasn't having it for a second after how he acted to Y/S/N eighteen years ago. But there were some days that I allowed Y/S/N and Marcus to be in the gardens alone while I watched like a potential voyeur from mine and Aro's room, which is where I found myself on one particularly sunny Friday afternoon.

I rested against the balcony of the room Aro and I shared for our love moments while watching Marcus show Y/S/N something in a book that Y/S/N had on his lap; Aro made sure Y/S/N had the best tutors from around the world educate him, but I also wanted Marcus to do some of the teaching as well so they could get to know each other more. I smiled as I watched my son and his blood singer laugh and joke about God knows what before I heard, "They look splendid together, darling."

I smiled as I felt Aro move closer to me and wrap his arms around my waist, letting his back rest against my chest and his hair frame my face. I giggled when his nose nuzzled into my collarbone and said, "Y/S/N and Marcus are always together when we've taken him to court, darling. And I'm not the only one who's noticed as much." I watched from the corner of my eye as Aro's right eyebrow raised and I added, "Caius, Jane, Felix, and the entire rest of the guard noticed it and told me as I was walking through those same gardens a few days ago."

Aro nodded and said, "Is that so? Then we have some protecting to do, my darling." I stared at him out of the corner of my eye and Aro said, "I have to make sure that Y/S/N and my wife are taken care of to the best of my ability and that they know they always have a home to come back to." I smiled at him and felt his lips on my neck as he left open-mouthed kisses on my alabaster skin; I sighed happily and let him do what he wanted. I felt Aro's right hand grab my right breast through my dress and he mumbled against my neck, "I love you so much, baby. I need you so badly."

I shuddered when his expert hand groped my breast and my body shook while I tried to hold myself up; my knuckles were almost translucent as I gripped the windowsill. Aro and I hadn't been together since Y/S/N was born, and I won't lie that I missed him so fucking much. When he licked the shell of my neck, I was a goner. I let his hands and tongue work their magic and I whined, "Aro, fuck! I need you so much! I love you." I felt his lower half press against my ass and Lord have Mercy on my undead soul, he was rock-hard and ready to party. And I was going to make sure we partied hard. Aro growled possessively into my neck and bit down, not hard enough to break skin, but there would definitely be a mark there tomorrow. I kept gripping the windowsill and panted, "A-Aro! Y-Y/S/N and Marcus can see us!"

"Let them see us, babe. I want them to know you belong to me and me alone," was Aro's reply as he gripped my jaw and turned my face so our lips met in a smoldering kiss. I moaned into the kiss and let Aro manhandle my body so I faced him as our tongues danced together effortlessly; Aro won the tongue duel by a landslide, but I digress. My hand went to work trying to undo his black shirt and I growled when nothing happened. Aro smirked against my lips, pulled away, and asked, "Do you need help with my shirt, darling?"