Preference 12: How you Kiss

This preference was edited by me! And also two edits in one day, who am I?! I hope you guys like it and I look forward to seeing your feedback! Also, personal update, if I may! I'm thinking about starting a writing YouTube channel about writing tips and books, so I'm planning some videos for that channel to be filmed in one sweep at some later point; once I get the new trailer up for my channel, I'll post a link to it on my Conversations page here for you all to watch-you don't have to watch it when it comes out if you don't want to, I don't mind. And now, Imma shut up, and let's get to the preference! :) :D

Edward: He very carefully kisses you because he's afraid he'll break you. To him, you're his angel, and Edward never wants to either push you away because he's too forceful or scare you away due to being a vampire. He ever so gently wraps his arms around your waist and your arms wind themselves around his neck, holding him close and silently letting him know how much you love him. He'll chuckle against your lips, holding you close against his cold body to keep you from moving away. Since he doesn't normally do this when you two kiss, you know then for a fact that he truly loves you-which you always know because Edward tells you every day-and he won't let you go for anything in the world.

Jasper: He's so afraid of hurting you, so his kisses are usually brief but loving pecks on the cheek or lips if he thinks he can control himself. However, if you want to deepen the kiss, you grab onto his shoulders and tug him against your body. When this happens, Jasper usually lets out a startled yelp and grip your sides to keep himself upright; this is also one of the many ways you can surprise him if you feel you need to do so. Then, when you get that far, you'll whisper against his lips, "You won't hurt me, Jasper." His normally cold heart let out one stuttering attempt at a beat due to you looking so sincere when you told him he wouldn't hurt you. The only time you'd say those words was when you two were alone anywhere. When you see the fear in his eyes, you reassuringly squeeze his shoulders and whisper again, "I trust you, Jasper. I know you won't hurt me." Once he knows you're alright, he'll pull you flush against his body if a gap forms and kiss you with all the love he can muster without breaking you.

Emmett: He's playful, so why wouldn't his kisses be the same? He'll wrap his muscular arms around your waist and rest his head on one of your shoulders while you work on your homework to try and distract you. If you don't acknowledge him, he'd kiss your neck and make his way to your lips, trapping your lips against his for a good few minutes. When you moan, he'd pull away and say, "That's for ignoring me, love." You'd groan in playful annoyance when Emmett chuckles and heads up the stairs to his room, knowing full well you'll follow him to get him back for teasing you. Let's just say those types of kisses and Emmett's teasing led to WAY more fun happening in the place where one sleeps... ;) (A/N: It's Emmett, so I felt that due to his playful nature, that would happen! :) :D)

Carlisle: He'd always kiss you no matter what happened around you. It didn't matter to Carlisle if you two were home alone, in the hospital break room during a shift, or anywhere you could name. Wherever you two were, Carlisle's lips would surely be on yours and his arms would be around your waist. But how exactly would you react when Dr. Carlisle Cullen kisses you? When he kisses you, your breath goes to China and your knees forget how to hold you upright. This led to you gripping his broad shoulders to stabilize yourself. You'd hang onto his shoulders as he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you into his muscular chest, putting all the love he felt for you into every single kiss.