LeahxMale!Reader Smut Request for @clumsy_marinette

This was part of the wolf pack requests for @clumsy_marinette, I hope you enjoy it! This will contain a male reader and will also contain smut, you have been warned. I've also never written for a male reader, so if I get things wrong, my apologies. Now, let's begin with the story!

Y/N's POV

I never thought that I would be a werewolf's imprint, let alone the imprint of the most gorgeous girl in school. But when Leah Clearwater told me she was a werewolf and that I was her imprint, I think my world imploded in more ways than one. She was amazingly kind and beautiful, and the fact that she was mine had my heart racing each time.

My name is Y/N Y/L/N, and I moved to La Push when I had just turned thirteen, making me seventeen when I walked into school that early morning to start the day. I wasn't a giant man by any means, but I wasn't also a stick, either. I had muscles, and I worked out, but Paul and Sam dwarfed me with their sheer size. But for some reason, Leah always talked to me without hesitation and we've been inseparable ever since. That is, until our senior year of high school.

I got out of my black Ford Escape, grabbed my backpack from the passenger's side, and headed toward La Push High School on a rather miserable Friday morning; it was raining, and though I lived in Washington, I hated the rain. I opened my umbrella and started walking into the school, everyone staring at me as I did so. What was going on? I rounded a corner and saw Jacob Black and Embry Call chatting in front of my locker. I got closer to them and asked, "What's wrong with everyone?"

Embry looked at me and asked, "You don't know what happened yesterday, do you, Y/N?" I shook my head and he said, "Leah and Seth aren't coming in today."

Jacob added, "Yeah, and no one in the pack knows why they're skipping. They never do this, and we have a test later today that Leah's missing. I went to their house to ask what the matter was with them, but Seth said you needed to go after school to their house."

I nodded and asked, "Do either of you want to come with me?" They shook their heads and I shrugged, opening my locker and getting all the books I needed out for the day. Once I had everything, I headed off to my English class, since that was the first period of the day and my favorite class. I sat down in my normal seat in the middle row and the seat next to me was empty; Leah always sat next to me in this period, and it was weird not seeing her. Something was off, and I didn't like it.

Leah's POV

I didn't know what was happening to me that morning, but I couldn't go to school and face him. Y/N Y/L/N, the most gorgeous guy in our class, and my imprint. I knew he was the second I saw him on his first day at school, and I also had a feeling that this was what I was feeling now; the imprint bond between us was forming, and it scared me. When Seth came into my room at about 2:00 PM, he said, "Y/N's here to see you, sis. Want me to send him up?"

I shook my head and answered, "No, I'll go down and meet him. I just have to get dressed in actual clothes, even though my skin burns when they touch me." Seth smiled and I said, "Get out, dude! I'm naked under here!"

He chuckled and left me alone to grab garments and throw them onto my burning body; I hoped to God that whatever was happening to me would stop after I talked with Y/N. When I felt that I was suitable for human viewing, I slowly made my way downstairs and heard, "I don't know what's wrong with her, Seth. And I feel like I should know because I know that you both are werewolves of the Uley pack. What can I do to help her when I'm just a normal human?"

Seth countered, "You being a normal human is what Leah and the rest of us need, man! Come on, think about it. Why would you stay around us if we didn't want you around?" When I didn't hear an answer, Seth said, "Exactly. Your humanness grounds us in reality because it reminds us that we have to be careful around you and others that we come into contact with. Don't doubt yourself, Y/N. You're more powerful than you think you are."

I took that moment as my time to show myself to them. I stepped into the kitchen and said, "Seth's right, Y/N. You mean more to us...to me, more than you can ever dream of. I wouldn't dream of letting you go." He jumped, Seth laughed, and I said, "I'll talk to him, Seth. You can go back to doing whatever you were doing before Y/N came over." When Seth didn't move, I growled, "Now!"

Y/N's POV

Seth left the room faster than I'd ever seen him move and I couldn't help but stare into Leah's chocolate eyeballs. How I got so lucky into knowing this woman, I will never know. I stared up at her as she sat in the chair Seth had vacated. I asked her, "Well, I'm here. Is there anything else you want to tell me before I give you your homework, Leah?"

She leaned over the table, took my hand, and answered, "What I want cannot be given through missing homework and chatting, baby boy." Then, as she stood up, Leah stated, "I want you, Y/N Y/L/N."

I shuddered as she sat on the table in front of me, her legs spread wide so I could see her bare core; she'd intentionally gone commando in an attempt to seduce me, and by God, it was working. I inhaled and said, "Well, Leah, you certainly know how to tempt a man." She chuckled and I let my hand trail up her leg. She shivered and I asked, "Do you like this, Leah?" When she nodded, my hand traced further up her body in search of her core, which I found without a problem. When my finger made contact with her core, Leah mewled and gripped my forearm; she was dripping. I stared at her and said, "You're dripping, darling. Have you been waiting for this long?"

She shook her head and answered, "I've waited all day for this, baby. I need you so badly I can't stand it." I slowly started rubbing her core and she thrust against my fingers as they worked her bundle of nerves. Her eyes glazed over with lust as she whispered, "You're so beautiful, Y/N. I can't believe that you're mine."

I didn't fully register what she said on account of my mind going blank with lust for her; is this what true love feels like? Probably, but I didn't want to push my luck any more than I already had. I slowly stood up and stared at her, my free hand cupping her red cheek and making her look at me. Blushing at her lust-crazed face, I asked, "What do you want from me, Leah? What can I do for you?"

She didn't answer right away and cupped my face with both of her hands, which I noticed were shaking. I leaned my head against one of her hands and she whispered, "I want you to fuck me good, baby. I want to feel you inside me so fare into next week." I pecked her nose and she said, "I can't wait until we get up to my bedroom. You're fucking me right here, right now." I couldn't answer as her lips crushed against mine and her hands ripped my clothes off of my body, going to hers and ripping hers off just as fast as she did mine. When her hands started pumping my manhood, I groaned and nipped at her neck. I was rock hard in a matter of seconds when Leah stared at me and pulled me close to her by my man-meat. While holding my manhood, Leah growled, "Give it to me hard."

I smirked and said, "Your wish is my command, baby girl," before pushing into her dripping core and bottoming out, our hips pushing against each other deliciously. I then slowly started thrusting in and out of her core while her nails dug into my back leaving marks; I'd feel that tomorrow for sure. I started going faster and growled, "Fuck, you feel amazing, baby!"

She mewled and wrapped her legs around my hips, her hips moving at the same tempo as mine. Our moans and groans of pleasure were blending to the point of us not even knowing where they ended or began. I crushed our lips together and continued thrusting like a dog in heat, my orgasm building in the pit of my stomach. Leah keened and I sensed that her orgasm was also building fast as well; she was about to release, and I wanted to release with her. Sensing that that was what I wanted, Leah moaned, "I'm gonna cum, baby!"

I growled in response as my thrusts became more erratic and sloppy, with no words forming in my mouth. After about two minutes of crazy thrusting and moaning from both of us, our orgasms rolled over us like a tidal wave and we both shook from the impact. I put my hands on the table so I didn't crush Leah and she latched onto me either like a baby or koala, I couldn't tell. While panting, I whispered, "I love you, Leah Clearwater. I didn't think I'd love anyone, but I love you so much."

She kissed my nose and said, "And I love you too, baby. I'm not letting you go." I smiled and picked her up while remaining inside of her and walked us up to her room, flopping on the bed, and snuggling together. It was then that I realized we hadn't used any form of protection, but I'd cross that hurdle tomorrow since dreamland came for us not too long after we lay down. And I wouldn't have had it any other way.