Leah Clearwater Catch-Up

How you met: You and Leah met under rather odd circumstances by some people. You were an exotic dancer at a prominent club in Seattle when Leah walked in with Emily, whom you didn't know that well but had met through your cousin, Sam Uley. When Leah walked into the club, you were immediately drawn to her mysterious eyes and a rather standoff-ish body language to everyone around her in this club, even the woman she was with. You got off of the small stage that you were just dancing on, sauntered over to them, and asked, "Well, it looks like we have some cuties in our midst tonight." Emily giggled, but Leah stared at you as you talked; you weren't wearing a whole lot of clothing, so a lot of skin was showing as you talked to them. You looked at Leah and smirked, saying, "I'm Y/N, sexy. Look for me after my set finishes." You then slunk back to your stage, leaving Leah staring after you as you walked. You knew that you and Leah were going to be seeing each other soon, and you were looking forward to it.

Their thoughts when they first see you: *sigh* Why did Emily bring me to a Seattle night club again? I know that I had just recently broken up with Amy a few weeks ago, but I don't want to be here! (A/N: The character of Amy is an OC that I made up for the story. If you or someone you know is named Amy, then feel free to change it to another name! Let's continue with the story! :) ) I just wanna wallow in my misery with a tub of ice cream and Netflix movies. But I will say that this club is happening not gonna...Alright, someone's coming over to talk to us *looks at the stranger up and down* She's hot. Wait, you're sulking! You're not meant to lust for another woman fresh out of a relationship! What's wrong with me? *engage staring mode* Let's hope this hottie doesn't find me creepy by staring. She's talking to us, be cool, be cool, woman! *listening mode engaged* Her voice is like angels. I think I'm in love. ...Y/N, what a gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl. And she wants to see me after her set! Alright, we're staying to watch her, I'm definitely in love with this woman!

She tells/shows you who/what she is: You already knew that she was a werewolf thanks to Sam telling you, but you strangely didn't believe him when he told you that. You'd even told him that Leah had to tell or show you that she was a werewolf to fully believe what Sam told you. He told you to meet Leah at the clearing outside the reservation, which you were visiting on account of Leah asking you to do so, and you said that you would be there. When you arrived at the clearing, you saw Leah standing in the middle of it staring at you. You said, "Alright, I'm here like Sam told me to. Show me that you're a werewolf." She didn't answer you verbally like you thought she would. She instead started shaking, growled at you to back up, and then literally exploded into a grey wolf. The wolf stared at you, and you did your best to not run away in fear. You instead asked it, "L-Leah? Are you in there?" The wolf sat down on its-her-haunches and panted while her tail wagged happily. You knelt and the wolf ran over to you, stopping five inches from your face and licking you constantly. You giggled, pet her, and said, "Alright, Sam was right. You guys are indeed werewolves." Wolf Leah yipped happily and you giggled while rubbing her belly; she'd rolled onto her back in front of you while you talked. You did have to admit that Leah was adorable in her wolf form, even if she's meant to be intimidating.

How she asks you out: Leah asked you out in what any normal person would call a freakingly adorable way. If she heard this phrase, Leah would slap whoever said it silly. When Leah asked you out, it was the day after she showed you that werewolves existed and she was a werewolf. She showed up at Sam's house before you drove back to Seattle, begged Sam to let you in, and then rushed up the stairs to your bedroom carrying a large bouquet of roses in her hands. She burst open your bedroom door just as you shut your suitcase and yelled at you, "Go out with me, Y/N!" You stared at her, not processing what she just said, and she repeated calmly, "Go out with me, Y/N Y/L/N." You smiled and nodded, causing a small smile to grace Leah's features. She handed you the roses and said, "I'll pick you up at 5:00 tomorrow evening. Dress in something that shows off your body." She then dashed out of your bedroom and out of Sam's house faster than you could say "Werewolf." You giggled and opened up your suitcase yet again, looking for your favorite black dress and black platform heels. You were going to rock this date, and hopefully Leah's world afterward.