Jacob BlackxReader Smut for @clumsymarinette

This is another imaging for the lovely @clumsymarinette, I hope you like it! This will be for the lovely specimen that is Jacob Black, and the reader will be female. Now, Imma stop yammering. Let's get to the story!

Y/N's POV

Waiting stinks. I knew I sounded like a broken record when I talked about having to wait for my man, but I couldn't help it. My man was gone on patrol with the pack, and he's been gone for the vast majority of the day while I've been at work at the pack library. Granted, I love where I worked, and I would go crazy if I couldn't work at La Push Public Library anymore. That being said, I still miss him like crazy when he's on patrol.

Who is my man? His name is Jacob Black, and he is a werewolf. Though I am a mere human in comparison to him, I loved Jacob with my whole heart and still do. Nothing was going to change that for me, I was making sure of it. However, when I woke up to Jake not being in my bed on Thursday morning, I wasn't a happy camper; we usually cuddled as much as we could before I had to head off to work. I sat up in bed, stretched, and mumbled, "Well, this is going to be an interesting day."

My brother, Michael, walked into my room with a cup of coffee in his hands, handed it to me, and said, "Jake managed to make this before Sam called him out on patrol. He wanted you to have it before you went off to work so you weren't so crabby with the patrons." I took the mug from him, sipped it gingerly as it was still hot, and Mike sat next to me on the bed while I drank. He then said, "You'll have a good day, sis. I'm sure Jake will make his appearance later in the day to spend the rest of it with you."

I smiled at him and said, "Thank you for the encouragement, Mike. I appreciate it. And you're right, Jacob will probably spend the rest of the day with me, but it still sucks that I don't get to cuddle with him this morning like I normally do every other morning when he doesn't have patrol and I have work, you know? I just wish sometimes that Sam would give him a break so he could spend more time with his family and not be so tired all the time."

Mik nodded in agreement with what I said and stated, "That is true, but you know how Sam is. He doesn't want any of the wolves left out when he either goes out on patrol or makes a decision that affects the pack. I don't know if that's solely his decision or if Emily had a say in it, but that's what Quil told me when this came up last Monday." I should also point out that Mike was one of Quil's best friends along with Embry and Jake, so that's how I met Jake initially.

I sighed, set the finished mug on my nightstand, and tried to get out of bed to get dressed for the day. Mike sat on my legs, so I couldn't move them except to try to kick him off of my legs. When he finally got off of my legs, I stood up and went into my massive closet, thankful that I'd picked out my work clothes for today last night. My outfit choice was a black knee-length pencil skirt, some black heels, and a white blouse with rose gold earrings. Once I was fully dressed and had completed my morning routine, I walked out of my closet and grabbed my purse by my bedroom door. While walking out of my room and downstairs, I yelled, "See you after work, Mike! I may work late, it depends on who else either is or isn't working with me!"

He didn't answer, so I took that as either he'd gone back to his room to sleep or was doing something in his room that I probably shouldn't know about. When I got into the kitchen, my mom was packing my lunch for the day and my dad said from the living room, "Have a good day, darling. We'll see you after work for dinner."

I smiled, kissed his cheek, and grabbed my finished lunch from my mother after I kissed her cheek. As I left for the day, I turned around and yelled, "See you guys after work! Love you!" I didn't bother to hear their answer as I got into my car, turned it on, and headed to work while listening to The Beatles from my iPhone. I didn't know why, but I had a feeling that today was going to be a great day.