AroxReader Part 2 for @lokiloveralex

This was requested by the lovely @lokiloveralex, I hope you like it! (If this is not your username and you were the one who requested this sequel, then let me know and I'll fix it! :) ) And this is the sequel to my first AroxReader smut imagine from a while ago, so I apologize if this doesn't fit together; I just reread the ending of that imagine, so I could get things wrong here. And this will be mostly fluffy between Aro and the reader, just in case you were wondering. Now, I've talked enough, I think. Let's get into the imagine!

Y/N's POV

It's been about two days since the birth of mine and Aro's son, Y/S/N (A/N: Y/S/N=your son's name), and I was a wreck the whole time. Would Caius and Marcus like having my son running around? Would Aro take their side if the matter came up? I didn't know what would happen to our son, and it didn't help that he looked more and more like Aro every hour of every day. I tried to keep Y/S/N away from Caius and Marcus as much as I could, but that also means that they don't see me a lot, which is bad on so many levels. Speaking of which, Aro walked into our shared room and told me, "Caius and Marcus want to see you tomorrow, darling."

My heart started beating fast and panic set in shortly after that; I couldn't see them, not when I had a son to take care of! No way in hell! When he continued staring at me, I answered, "I can't see them, Aro. You know that. They're going to know that I'm immortal because of my eyes, which will make them want to ask questions about how I became this way, and you'll have to show them our son. And I will NOT lose my son to them, no way, no how. I just won't, and I can't lose Y/S/N when he's so young!" As I finished speaking, tears streamed down my alabaster face in waves.

Aro wrapped me in his arms, bringing my head into his strong chest, and said, "Shh, it's alright, my love. I won't let my brothers take our son away from us, and I won't let them kill you either. You're my blood singer; you complete me, Y/N. I won't lose you or our son because to lose both of you would kill me in more ways than I can say."

"How would you die, brother?" a voice asked from the doorway to our room; I knew that voice for certain. The brothers were here, and Marcus was the one who'd spoken first. Fuck, I wasn't expecting that at all. Marcus walked in, revealing Caius staring at me, and Marcus asked again, "How would you die if Y/N and your son left you, Aro?"

Aro turned to Marcus, used his body as a shield to protect me and our son who I was holding, and said, "I was merely telling my love that I would not let you or Caius kill her or our son, Marcus." When Caius growled, he asked, "Whatever is the matter, brother Caius?"

He answered, "You and Lady Y/N made an immortal child, brother?!" When he nodded, Caius yelled, "You know our laws, brother! And yet you broke them because you wanted to populate the species with a human woman!"

Aro yelled again, "Because she is my blood singer, and I WILL NOT HAVE YOU KILL HER OR OUR SON!" I shivered as Y/S/N started crying in his crib. I ran to him, picked him up, and held him to my chest, shielding him from Marcus and Caius' wrath. Aro said, "See? You're scaring him, brothers."

Marcus moved closer to me, and I instinctively flinched away from him. I then said, "G-Get back, Marcus! You can't have him; if you or Caius tries to take him, I will not hesitate to kill you." He brought his hands up, and I yelled, "Get back!"

"I do not want to kill your son, Y/N. I would like to hold him if you and Brother Aro would allow me to hold him," Marcus countered my fear with reason. When he stood probably five inches away from me, Marcus asked again, "May I hold Y/S/N, Y/N? I promise I will not hurt him while holding him."

I looked from Marcus to Aro and back to Marcus; I was looking for any reservation that Aro had with me letting Marcus hold our son. Aro smiled and said, "It's alright, my love. I trust Marcus, and Marcus wouldn't hurt our son." He moved closer to me, looked in my eyes, and whispered, "It's alright, he won't hurt him."

I nodded and gently revealed Y/S/N from where I'd hidden him in my chest; his eyes were open and he was smiling as if nothing that had previously happened had phased him. Marcus gently took him and held him close to his chest, being careful not to squeeze him too much for fear of breaking him. Y/S/N stared at Marcus and cooed happily, flailing his little arms around happily at Marcus holding him. After a few moments of flailing, he said, "M-Macus! Macus!"

Aro, Caius, and I stared at him as Marcus held him in his arms; he spoke? But he's only two days old! How the hell did he speak? Caius stuttered, "D-Did he just talk to you, Marcus?" When Marcus nodded, Caius said, "He's only two days old; he shouldn't be talking at all."

Marcus didn't speak at all as he continued staring down at my son like he was the only thing in the world; what the fuck was happening right now? When Y/S/N tried to grab Marcus' hair, he moved his hair away and said, "Nope, no yanking on my hair, little one, as much as you want to. There's no yanking on Marcus' hair."

I whisper-asked to Aro, "What's happening right now between Marcus and Y/S/N?" When Aro didn't answer, I asked Caius, "Do you know what's happening between them?"

Caius mouthed words that I couldn't understand, so I flicked him and stared at him. He turned to face me and said, "I cannot believe I am saying this, so be warned with what you are about to hear, Y/N. Your son and Marcus are blood singers, from what I am seeing right now."

While I didn't move, Aro nearly blew a gasket. He screamed, "Marcus and my son are WHAT?!?!?!?!?" He wrenched Y/S/N out of Marcus' hands, forcing a cry out of his little mouth and his arms to flail around like a tornado. Aro then growled, "Keep your hands away from our son, brother."

I took Y/S/N away from Aro and said, "Calm down, darling! You're scaring him!" Aro looked at Y/S/N in my arms and saw him crying and reaching out for Marcus. I held him tightly to me and said, "While I agree with you that this is all kinds of weird on so many levels, we can't do anything about it apart from seeing where it goes in the future. And if they both fall in love the traditional way once Y/S/N's older, then we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Now, Aro and Caius, you two are to make sure that Marcus doesn't attack my son in any inappropriate manner before he is of age. If he does, then I'll kill all three of you with zero vengeance. Are we clear?" When they didn't answer, I asked again, "Are we clear?"

Aro and Caius nodded while Marcus said, "I would never dream of hurting such a gem like Y/S/N. To hurt him would be like hurting my own body five times over. I'd never hurt him, Y/N, you have my word as a leader of the Volturi."

I smiled and Aro said, "Well, I did not expect this to happen to us today. Did you, Caius?" He shook his head as he pet Y/S/N's hair while staring into his blood-red eyes that were looking up at him inquisitively. Aro smiled, wrapped an arm around my shoulder, and said, "I think that we had a great day today, my love."

I nodded, kissed Y/S/N's forehead, and said, "I would agree, Aro, it has been a great day today. And tomorrow and the future will be even better." Aro kissed my head and Caius chuckled while Marcus continued staring lovingly at Y/S/N. At that moment, I couldn't help but smile at how happy my baby made Marcus just by existing. True, I didn't know where our lives would go after this moment, but I did know that we were going to be one happy family for years to come.