Preference #27: Their Reaction to You Being Taller Than They Are (Requested)

This preference was requested by the lovely @nerdzmartinez12, I hope you like it! (If you are the one who requested this preference and your username has changed, feel free to PM me and I will tag you in this preference right away.) I don't know how long this preference will be, so bear with me while I figure it out, lovely readers! Also this preference has not been edited by me, so if you notice any mistakes, feel free to let me know and I'll make the corrections to make it make sense. Now, I've yammered on long enough, let's get to the preference!

The Cullens

Edward Cullen: He may not look it, but Edward loves that you're taller than he is, if only by a few inches. One would think that his main reason for loving how tall you are is because he can hide in your side when you hug him, and that's not entirely wrong because he does love when you hug him and he can bury himself into your warmth. However, the main reason this vampire loves that you're taller than he is is because you won't get lost in a crowd. Edward hates not knowing where you are when the two of you go into large crowds of people, so his unbeating heart soars when he sees you above the many heads in a room and makes a beeline for you the moment your eyes meet. Emmett normally makes fun of Edward when he does this, but Edward didn't care since he had you with him and he wouldn't lose you for anything.

Jasper Hale: Jasper seemed to hate the fact that you were taller than him probably due to his Southern gentlemanly nature of wanting to protect you even after so many years of him being a vampire. However, if someone in his family were to ask him how he felt about you being taller than he was, Jasper would tell them that you were perfect as you are and him looking like he hated your height difference was just his face. He loved every single thing about you, even the fact that you were taller than he was, and he wouldn't change you for anything in the world.

Emmett Cullen: Emmett is the only member of the Cullen family to actually not really like that you're taller than him, but that's only when you wear heels. if you're not wearing heels, then Emmett is a happy vampire who will do anything to keep you safe and make sure that you're provided for. However, if Alice forces you into heels at your behest, then Emmett isn't happy with life because then he feels like he has to keep himself in check if men flirt with you and try to steal you away from him. This also forces you to hold his hand and make sure he knows you're with him at all times, which he adores more than anything in the world.

Carlisle Cullen: Carlisle, unlike his immortal children, never lets slip how he feels about you being taller than he is. It could be because he knows you're slightly insecure about your height, but when he notices you're feeling down and out, he'll grab your hand, bring it to his lips, and kiss your knuckles while staring into your eyes and smiling. The Cullen patriarch hated to see you sad in any form, and if he could, he would be the first one to try and fix what you were sad about even if he physically couldn't fix your height problem. He also laughed whenever you banged your head on something, but that's a tangent. Regardless of your height, Carlisle loved you as you are and he wouldn't ask you to change yourself for anything.

The Volturi

Aro Volturi: Aro didn't seem like the one who would hate or like if you were taller than he was. Then again, not a lot of people knew what the vampire was thinking when he looked at them, so they were ones to talk. However, when you were found out to be slightly taller than the leader of the Volturi, his brothers found Aro smiling like a child at Christmas at the idea of being smaller than his mate. He loved knowing you were inches above everyone else in a room and the fact that you never lost sight of him sent chills down his spine even though he was immortal and probably didn't need that to happen. Aro always made sure that your height wasn't a deterrent from you doing whatever you wanted with him. And your heart soared every few moments that Aro spoke with you, which you wouldn't trade anything for.