Part 4

Sana entered her room to find a girl struggling with her luggage, as she had too much stuff and little space. "oh..hello! You must be Sana Rajwanshi! I am Ananya Singh, 1st-year MBA- Finance. You can call me Anu, I like it better that way." The girl said smiling broadly as she spotted Sana at the door. 

"Hi! Seems like you have a lot of stuff, you can use my side if you want to! It's kinda empty anyway." Sana said opening her cupboard willing to let Ananya use it. 

"Oh, can I? Thank you so much! I was kind of worried about what I will do with all my stuff...Thank you so much!!" The girl smiled with gratitude, "You must be the tomboy kind, you have loads of shirts" She said as she took a look at Sana's clothes. "Ah... Yeah, you can say that" Sana said a little embarrassed.

"By the way... Did you hear the rumor going on all around the college?" Ananya asked as they both started organizing their stuff in the room. "What rumor?" Sana asked confused, "About the guy who was Ranked no.1? They say he looks like an Actor. Must be good having beauty as well as Brains. no?" Ananya said scrolling through her phone. 

"Really? I didn't hear any such rumor" Sana said shrugging, "By the way, if I may ask- what was your rank? mine wasn't that good it's in the 500's." Ananya pouted, "I ranked 2nd." Sana said absentmindedly.

"HAh!! Must be good to have beauty and brains all together no? and I was getting jealous of rank no.1, OH MY!!! He Really Is something!!! Look!!" Ananya drifted off-topic as she found something on her phone, which she rushed to show Sana.

"He is Rehan Singh Shekhawat? Wah, that rude jerk!!" Sana rolled her eyes, "You met him already? does he really looks like this for real? or is it loads of photoshop?" Ananya asked sitting next to Sana suddenly very much interested in the conversation. "He is rude as hell, a complete jerk if you ask me. Argh!!! having him in the same class will be annoying as hell! I can already say he is the kind that won't sit quiet and let people study." Sana huffed, not having a good feeling about how things were going to be, while Ananya giggled, not really getting why the guy bothered Sana so much.