Part 71

It's been days since Sana went missing. Everyone knew who was behind it as Sidharth breaking out was all over the news but there was no trace of him anywhere.  Needless to say, everyone was in a panic, Parth and Rehan hadn't slept in days. Rehan looked terrible and it looked as if his world was ending. All he remembered was he went into the alleyway and after that it was nothing. 

The feeling of not remembering even the slightest information or hint that could help and knowing he was the one who couldn't help or save Sana was eating him up. The only hope they had was Vikram, as Vikram was the only one who knew how Sidharth worked but he was nowhere to be found either.  Rehan couldn't help but blame himself for failure. 

He dialed Vikram's number again, not knowing what else to do- the police were already looking into the properties and places Sidharth owned and could have been but it seemed like he has evaporated in thin air. 

"Rehan- Vikram just landed in the city." Parth yelled as he received a phone call from the people he had hired to look for Vikram. Rehan and Parth rushed out without waiting, as the elders in the household tried to keep the calm. 

-x-

"Damn it! Where is he?" Parth yelled over the phone as they lost Vikram already. They still weren't sure if Vikram was on their side or on Sidharth's. It was quite evident that Sidharth has indeed received help from outside and only one person was close enough to Sidharth to provide help and had the brain and power to do that- they just couldn't understand what even Vikram planning. 

"Try to find out why he left the country." Rehan said he looked lost and desperate, as they sat in the car not knowing where to head to. They received the details of Vikram's visit after a while. 

"Parth? Did Vikram have a sister?" Rehan raised his brow, and Parth peaked in the tablet. 

"There wasn't much on his family though- no one mentioned his sister he even lost his parents." Parth looked at Rehan, then who did he go to mourn? was the question they both had. 

Parth went through the documents that were sent to him before that he didn't exactly pay attention to because a lot was already going on. "He did have a sister!" Parth said as he read through the details. "Not on family register anymore though- she was in an asylum for the past 5 years. And he lost his parents 3 years ago- his parents met in an accident while they were coming back after visiting her." 

"His sister killed herself. Look at her does it rings a bell?" Rehan said as he turned his tablet so Parth can see. "I... I think I have seen her somewhere. Maybe I have seen her around Sidharth but I don't know." Parth tried hard to remember the face which looked strangely familiar. 

"It's personal revenge." Rehan said as he stared at the screen. "You don't think he got him out to" Parth looked at Rehan who ran his hand through his hair roughly. "No way. Right?" Parth huffed as he called up the police to look for Vikram. 

-x-

"Took you long!" Sidharth rolled his eyes as he spotted Vikram making sure he didn't have anyone else following he let him in. "Where is she?" Vikram smiled as he took out the food that he bought. "I can go to her, you wait here." Sidharth stepped into the kitchen and Vikram walked upstairs. 

"Vikram?" Sana looked at him her eyes wide. "What are you doing here? Why are you here? You need to get out." She hurried to him and he chuckled. "You need to stop worrying other people. Worry about yourself no one needs your kindness seriously." He yelled pushing her away. 

"What the?" He cursed as he spotted the chains and bruises on her legs and hand. "What kind of animal?" He muttered as he looked around the room, filled with pictures of Sana. "I made the right decision-" He laughed and Sana realized that Vikram wasn't sane either.