Part 5

"Let's go to the canteen. I need to see the place I am going to spend most of the time in." Ananya chirped as she pulled Sana with her in the hallways. 

"Sana, do you mind if I call my friend over? He is in the same year as us. He helped me get my luggage to the hostel and I told him that I would treat him, so do you mind?" Ananya asked as she took her phone out willing to text her friend, to which Sana shrugged.

"Hello, Pretty ladies!" The guy said as he took a seat beside Anu, "Hi I am Yuvi! and you must be Sana right?" He asked waving a little to Sana to which she smiled.

"Oh hey, Rehan!! Come over join us!" Yuvi yelled as he got back carrying plates of Pasta and Noodles back to their Table, which made Sana frown. Wishing it wasn't the same jerk she turned to look at the person Yuvi was addressing, but to her bad luck, the stars weren't on her side.

 "YOU!" Both of them yelled in unison, making both Yuvi and Anu jump a little, "What the hell are you doing here?" Sana said rolling her eyes, "firstly I can be wherever I want to be, it's not like I am answerable to you, and second are you deaf? didn't you hear Yuvi call me over just right now? If I knew you were here I wouldn't have had even looked in this direction."Rehan fumed,

"Now that you have seen me here, why don't you just get lost?" Sana said raising her brows, "Well I am here to eat with my roommate, so if someone has to get lost that's you!"Rehan said pulling a chair on their table to get seated, "hah! Omg Yuvi I am not someone who sympathizes with someone easily but I will give it to you, it's going to really hard for you to be with someone like him" Sana chuckled, "You better watch your mouth!" Rehan glared at Sana to which she shrugged mindlessly. 

"Rehan what do you want to eat? I will bring it for you" Yuvi said trying to change the topic, "Why would you go to take his order? Is he disabled or something?" Sana rolled her eyes as she stabbed her fork into pasta a bit too hard. "Just because you cannot get well with people doesn't mean no one else can..."Rehan gritted his teeth hard, "Ah!! It's fine Sana...I will just get it no worries!" Yuvi cut in before they can start there another bickering session. 

Sana was about to say something just when her phone rang, visibly lighting up her face. "Excuse me!" She said as she left to take the call. 

"Hello? ssup?" The voice asked from the other side. "hello" Sana said in a monotonous voice, "What's wrong?" The person asked worried, "Nothing, I just didn't think there will be someone like this jerk in the college." Sana fumed, making the passer-by stop in his tracks.

"What happened now? You didn't get into another fight, did you? I mean come on Sana, it's your FIRST DAY in the college for fucks sake!"The person said losing his cool, "Yah! do you think am a thug or something that keeps on getting into fights and that too for fun? Seriously Parth?" Sana said making her oh-I-am-so-innocent-how-dare-you-blame-it-on-me face.

"So what did the jerk do?" Parth asked her voice going soft, "I mean he was the one who bumped into me but he blamed it on me like it was all my fault, I mean what the hell? and he is even the roommate of my roommate's friend, I mean why? Just looking at his face makes my blood boil" Sana vented on, "Is it even possible to hate someone you have met just what..twice?" Parth said and she could sense him rolling his eyes, "You are rolling your eyes aren't you? hah! You have changed seriously, do you not love me anymore?" Sana frowned not getting a willing response in return," yah! seriously stop being a drama queen!" Parth chuckled over the phone which made Sana huff, as she turned to another side.

"OH, MY... FUCK!!" She yelled startled to find Rehan leaning on the wall probably was eating as the fork dropped cause of the sudden interruption, "Are you insane or what?" Rehan said as he picked the fork and dumped it in the dustbin disappointed. "You!! Seriously what the fuck? why were you eavesdropping?" Sana said taking steps back to maintain a distance.

"It's not like I wanted to, But you were talking about me! Back bitching ain't good either! you know?" Rehan smirked and Sana wanted to snap his neck, "what I talk about is non of your business" She said folding her arms in front, "Well it is if you are talking about me! You shouldn't be like this, you know they say if you keep on thinking about someone their lifespan increases! You are adding to my life as well as to your frustration!" He teased her a bit more, "Don't push it, you jerk" Sana said as she flapped the plate in his hand making the food fall on his white shirt, "What the fuck?" Rehan fumed, to which she made a face leaving him annoyed.

"And I thought what took you so long? " Yuvi said as he tried to suppress his laugh looking at the retreating figure of Sana and then at Rehan, "It's not funny" Rehan said with a straight face, "If you ask me it kind of is!" Yuvi laughed.