Part 56

Rehan woke up with the excessive banging on the door, he tried to get up but wasn't able to that's when he realized he was stuck under something heavy. 

"Yah! YUVI GET OFF ME!!"Rehan yelled as he pushed Yuvi off himself, making him fall on his back hard. As Rehan walked to the door hurriedly, he opened the door just to find the girl duo, making his eyes go wide before he slammed the door shut on their face. 

"Yah! Get up! They are here all dressed and we are half-naked."Rehan kicked Yuvi who had no idea which planet he was on. "Did you slam the door shut on their face?" Yuvi said waking up because of the kick, and rushed to open the door, "Wear your shirt first!"Rehan said as he threw his shirt across. "Coming!"Yuvi yelled as the door banged while he slipped his tee on.

-x-

"Sorry! Sorry! We will just be there in 10 minutes-  We overslept." Yuvi apologized as soon as he opened the door, "Let's go to the dining area and wait for them"Sana tried to calm furious Anu. "You guys better be there in 10 minutes, I don't want to miss the bus, do you understand?" Anu frowned as Sana dragged her away.

"Phew... Let's get ready Rehan, we need to rush... WHAA...???"Yuvi blinked in disbelief as Rehan stared back at him ready to go out, "You should hurry."He smirked as opened the door of the bathroom for him, "Don't worry I will wait for you."He said as he pushed Yuvi in who looked betrayed. 

-x-

"Just gobble up, whatever you get your hands on, we are late" Anu said as she spotted Rehan and Yuvi, who smiled sheepishly focusing on the food. 

"The BUS IS GONE!!! I AM GOING TO KILL THESE TWO!! WHERE ARE THEY??? WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TWO RUNNING TO? STOP!!! STOP RIGHT THERE!!! "Anu ran behind the duo who ran for their lives, while Sana apologized for the chaos caused by the trio to passers-by. 

"Why are you two running? Come here right now!"Anu huffed as she couldn't catch up with the boys- "Yah! Get here right now."Sana yelled making both of them stop. "We are sorry, we couldn't sleep early-"Yuvi said as they walked carefully near Anu, who fumed. 

"Okay! I have decided what we are going to do- If I won't be able to see the morning special parade, we are going to pamper ourselves together." Anu smirked devilishly as she pulled parlor coupons out of her bag, and grabbed Rehan before he could run away, "Drag him behind."She said pointing to Sana to catch Yuvi who followed.

-x-

"Do we really have to do all this? can't you guys enjoy this alone- like girls' time something?" Rehan tried to escape as he made puppy eyes, but Anu ignored him skillfully. "Manicure, pedicure, and hair spa for all of us."Anu beamed at the parlor lady as she squished Rehan's arm tightly. 

-x-

"Am not gonna lie, my feet have never looked this pretty before." Yuvi chirped as he adored his feet, to which Rehan nodded visibly happy, making Sana laugh out loud.

"Then let's get hair spa and we will get nails done in last."Anu beamed as the parlor staff nodded, guiding them ahead.

"My head feels so light."Rehan said as the parlor staff dried his hair, "You should get a hair spa done often then, it's good for relaxation. We have special discounts for regular customers and we only use original and healthy ingredients." he smiled at Rehan, who nodded awkwardly.

-x- 

"Now the last step is we get our nails done."She added, to which Rehan, Sana, and Yuvi just followed her. "Oh we need to get matching nails done, please-  oh... oh... this one I like this one- we are getting this one, yeah they will get this too."Anu selected the design after what looked like forever. 

"You guys look close friends, It's good to see you guys enjoying things together

"You guys look close friends, It's good to see you guys enjoying things together ."The nail artist said as 4 of them said to get their nails done. "We didn't have any option but to come here."Rehan stated in a matter-of-fact tone just to earn a glare from Anu, "Make it look pretty." he added as he smiled meekly. 

"Damn! She got some skills- look at my nails they look so pretty!"Yuvi said showing his hand almost in Rehan's face. "yeah, I know. I got nails done too."He said trying to dodge his hand.

"Okay, guys! Come here! Let me take a quick picture!" Anu said as she hurried to them, "yah! Rehan keep your hand like this, Sana your hand closer, and yup got it." Anu chirped, as they took a series of pictures in different posses flexing their nails.

-x-

"These two just ruined the day no?" Anu whispered to Sana as they got in the cab, "Honestly, I had fun! I have never really been to the parlor with a friend- so it was fun for me." Sana smiled, "I did get those vouchers for us to have some girls' time- I think it would have been better if I haven't dragged these two then" Anu said feeling bad, "NO!! It was actually very fun to see them get their nails done- I have never seen both of them this alive before- I couldn't help but click pictures- the range of expressions I have seen today am not forgetting this ever." Sana said opening her phone gallery as she laughed showing Anu the pictures and videos she took of all of them, and especially of Rehan and Yuvi being horrified and reluctant of getting a pedicure, then asking stupid and irrelevant questions to staff as if they were going to kill them, to enjoying the whole session. 

"even though it wasn't planned I guess we had fun?" Anu beamed, to which Sana laughed giving her approval.