Part 63

"What's wrong?" Riddhi asked as she cleaned up the table and Rehan and Parth left the room.

"Aunty, can you please try to take him home? He hasn't rested even a bit. It's not healthy for him to be by my side the whole time. Do you think I should ask Grandma for help?" Sana sighed guiltily for Rehan having a hard time. They were back in their city, and Sana was recovering pretty well- Sana tried to talk sense into him but it ended up the same. She tried other people to make him understand but Parth, Anu, Yuvi, Vihan, Riddhi everyone just failed as he wouldn't just listen. 

From waking up to going back to sleep, Rehan stuck by her side- her meds, food, therapy, even the work everything went through Rehan. Sana tried to argue at first but she didn't know what to say anymore and gave up as Rehan would look pained when she refused to let him help. They walked back to the room with her arm around Rehan to support her walk. 

"Here." He handed her water as she got back on the bed, helping her with pillows so she is comfortable. "I am comfortable. Thanks!" She smiled as Rehan flopped on the couch, picking up the files Parth left before. 

"What about the video by the way? Can we trace the number back?" She asked after a while to which Rehan shook his head, it was obvious Sidharth isn't some fool. "Stop thinking about all that right now- focus on yourself. We will handle it, so you don't need to worry. Parth is looking into his new secretary. I don't know why but I feel like we might get something out of him." Rehan said as he looked at her. 

"Rehan- Don't take this personally but I don't think you should get involved anymore. I am really thankful for all the help I have received from you but, I don't... I don't think it would be a good decision to get involved anymore. Sidharth is way worse than we thought he would be. I will talk to Mr. Shekhawat as well so you should also-" Sana fidgeted with her fingers nervously knowing all well that it might make Rehan mad, but she has to try. She needs to save people she loves before it's too late. 

She felt the finger slide beneath her chin making her look at Rehan, when he walked up Sana had no idea. "Don't look away" His voice seemed to be strained, and Sana just couldn't look back at him. "Look at me." Rehan said softly making her look at him again. "Why is it so hard for you to let me help you? Why do you keep on pushing me away? I don't care how dangerous it is. I really don't. I just want to be by your side- I just want to be of help. Can't you just-" Rehan cried as he sat beside her. "No. Please." Sana held on to his hand almost begging. " Just why?" He couldn't get her. "I CAN NOT RISK YOUR LIFE BECAUSE OF ME. Please... I don't even want to think about losing you okay, Sidharth is not human and you heard him. I just cannot let anything happen to you. I won't be able to take it!!" she cried out as she held onto his hands. 

Rehan wrapped his arm around her frame trying to comfort her as they cried together. "Is this a confession?" He sobbed as he took his face in his hands, and they chuckled joining their foreheads just to earn a playful hit from Sana. "If it wasn't. Let me just tell you that I... I love you. We were supposed to be two people who can argue to death but I fell for you. I don't know why, when, and how- I just know I do, and I am not leaving the person I love alone. Stop worrying about me- because being away from you will hurt me more than that dumb Sidharth could ever. Also, I am not someone he could just take out like that. So stop worrying and get better quickly." He said as he wiped her tears.