Part 24

"What's wrong with you?" Sana asked confused as she walked up to Rehan, who was avoiding her intentionally.  "Nothing!"Rehan said as he hurried to pick up the ball and get back to the kids who were playing.

"Yah!! What's wrong??" Sana frowned stopping Rehan from going back to the group of kids, "I told you nothing is wrong!!" Rehan rolled his eyes just when his eyes rested on the necklace Sana wore around her neck, she was wearing the same necklace that he picked from the store.

"Why are you wearing that?" he asked pointing at the necklace, "What do you mean why? It's a gift for my birthday and Grandma gave it to me! I like it so I am wearing it."Sana raised her brows clutching the necklace with her hand. "But I chose it, don't you feel weird about that?"Rehan blurted out before he could process his thoughts, making the conversation awkward.

"Well it's not like you put a thought in it, plus it's not like you bought it! and even if you would gift me something I would appreciate it cause I am a nice person unlike you!" Sana said breaking the awkward silence and explaining more to herself than to Rehan.

"Does that mean you want me to bring you a present for your birthday?" Rehan asked raising his brow in question to which Sana huffed, "I never said that! and people don't bring presents because someone asks them to, people bring presents cause they want to, I don't care about your present, it's not like we are friends or something anyway" She made a face before she left visibly irritated. 

"So should I get a present or not?"Rehan asked confused more to himself cause Sana ignored the question completely, "You definitely have a long long way to go" Parth said as he patted Rehan's shoulder from behind, "Come on the kids are waiting for you!" he said pulling Rehan with him.

-x-

"Where the hell did he go now??" Sana looked around as they kept the things back in the bus, "He should be helping us! Seriously, how lazy one could be? was he just here to have fun"She fumed while the kids giggled amused. 

"Oh am sorry! I sent him to get something for myself, I will wait for him you guys can go ahead!" Parth said calmly, as he kept the basket in making Sana raise her brow, "Why are you making him run errands for you? He isn't even familiar with the area! You are the one who is getting lazy!"She said making a face to which Parth laughed.  "Oh it's the 21st century and he is an adult am sure there is no reason to worry about him, plus isn't he your nemesis? Why are you even worried about him? Is he your friend now?" Parth teased just to earn a punch across his shoulder.

"How long do we wait? The kids are getting bored!" Sana said looking at her watch for the nth time, "I already told you to go ahead, I will come back with him! You can trust me on that I won't bite him" Parth rolled his eyes, "Oh come on! I was just willing for everyone to go back together, It's not like I cannot leave him alone with you or anything!" Sana pouted. "Okay, we do one thing! I will go back with the kids! and you wait here, I have something to get done with!" He said getting it was getting late for his further appointment, to which Sana agreed without any argument, surprising Parth a bit.