Part 9

Boys Hostel:

"Rehan? why are you up so early" Yuvi whined as Rehan pulled the curtains away from the window. "It's already afternoon. Who told you to dance like a maniac in freshers if you couldn't even lift your head the other day." Rehan shook his head annoyed. 

"It still was fun for normal people like me! Where did you run off to leaving me alone by the way?" Yuvi asked as he struggled to sit on his bed. "I just went out, I am not much of a party person anyway."Rehan replied as he stretched his arms. "Sana left as well... maybe it's a nerd thing!" Yuvi said just to receive a pillow smack on his face.

"Did you see Sana around though? you left after her right?" Yuvi asked hugging the pillow as if nothing happened, still half asleep, "No." Rehan lied as the memory of watching Sana shiver on the Staircase flashed back in his mind, making him wonder what was wrong with the girl?

Canteen:

"Are you still high? Or back to normal now?" Rehan chuckled as Sana took the plate from the counter, making her roll her eyes in response. "What? Did you seriously get Drunk?" Rehan hurried behind her as she started walking away. "My head still hurts from yesterday, I don't have the energy to be bothered by you right now" Sana frowned.

But a thought made her stop in her tracks making Rehan stumble a little, "Yah! Why did you stop suddenly... I almost dropped my plate again" Rehan yelled annoyed, as Sana turned to face him and stared blankly. 

"What?" Rehan asked confused as she stared at him blankly, making her look around to see if anyone was listening, "Yesterday... How long were you on the staircase? How much of it did you see or hear?"Sana whispered as she stepped near him to which Rehan raised his brows alarmed.

"What do you mean? I just saw a figure on the staircase, I didn't even know it was you. Wait! are you doing drugs or something?" Rehan asked his eyes going wide making Sana roll her eyes, "Do I look like someone who will be in such shady illegal thing" Sana made a face glaring at him to which he shrugged mouthing a quick, "You never know."

"What are you guys talking about?" Mintu popped in front of them making both of them jump a little. "Geez! what's with you guys? Seriously, I need to eat before I drop it all" Rehan said quickly pulling the chair of a nearby table, followed by Mintu and his friends.

"Why do you guys always ignore me? Sana where are you going? Join us!"Mintu pouted looking at Sana and Rehan, "Ah... That's really fine! I will just go and eat with Anu over there..." Sana said pointing at Anu who just walked into the Canteen with Yuvi.

"Why bother going to another table we all can eat here... guys just pull two more chairs for them as well!" Mintu said to which the boys hurried to get the chairs while Mintu pulled Sana to sit in the chair beside him and Rehan.

"Can't I have a peaceful lunch alone seriously? why do I have to see your face and lose my appetite?" Rehan said rolling his eyes, "It's not like I wanted to be here. He asked me to be here, and unlike you, I cannot be rude to everyone." Sana shot back making a face when Anu and Yuvi joined the table. 

"Guys can we just have a peaceful lunch today? let's drop whatever the issue is today... I know it must be important, but let's just drop it. Fight twice more tomorrow, just not today please" Anu said as she spotted Rehan and Sana glaring at each other, to which they just rolled their eyes.